Another rising star in trouble.

If affairs are out then imo 90% of congress is borked!
If affairs are out then imo 90% of congress is borked! Originally Posted by garhkal
same thing for eccie members. maybe only 75% for eccie members

how bout that garhkal, we are more ethical than the congress, govs, etc

how bout that garhkal, we are more ethical than the congress, govs, etc Originally Posted by themystic
How would you know?

how bout that garhkal, we are more ethical than the congress, govs, etc Originally Posted by themystic

then run for office, dipshit. bahahahaa

oh, btw, didn't you post some crap about suing Trump and winning? prove it.
Mo Gov dallies with hairdresser .

http://www.kmov.com/story/37240190/g...marital-affair Originally Posted by bamscram
So a State Governor had an affair, big deal.

Jim
Prominant man blackmailing a woman to keep quiet?

That sounds backwards.

That sounds backwards. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It doesn't even make sense. Who was she going to tell?

Jim
Definitely presidential material. Remember, Arkansas governor has affair with hair dresser was the headline in the 90s.

THat's cause we don't DENY what we do!
then run for office, dipshit. bahahahaa

oh, btw, didn't you post some crap about suing Trump and winning? prove it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

How would I prove without using real life info? Ill do the best I can. Lots of people have "sued" Trump and won. Mine never made it to "trial". It was construction related. Hes famous for not paying the full amount due. He is someone who " bluffs you all the way to the courthouse door" The methods of fighting back, for the small guys, through liens, etc is very effective if done properly.

Trump thinks it makes him a smart businessman because its not "illegal". He basically fucks people out of money, especially small companies who don't have the resources to "wait him out". Hes pretty good at fucking big banks and lenders as well. He just files bankruptcy and defaults on loans

An example would be, he owes someone $ 200,000. for a construction sub contract. They complete the job. He offers to pay
$ 167,000 as a settlement, paid in full. If they don't accept the offer he says, " sue me". Then the money is tied up in court until the case is brought to trial, etc

For a small owner, most need the money for cash flow and cant wait 2 or 3 years to collect the money

Waco, the man has over 3,000 lawsuits!! Hes been doing this for decades. Google search, or whatever search you find the most reliable

His bankruptcies and fucking big banks, small contractors, etc, is Legendary

The man makes "crooked" Hillary look like a patron saint of charity.

Why do you think the American banks don't want to lend him any money. Him and Jared, Don Jr, Ivanka, Eric, all of them, have debt with the Chinese, Russians, Germans, Saudis, etc

I know that the Trump people hate Hillary so bad that Trump is the better option for you folks. You made a deal with the devil. Its really sad to watch good people try to defend the cocksucker. Its getting harder every day

The whole Family is a bunch of scum bags, with the Donald leading the pact. The Trumps have fucked people around everywhere they show up. Now the whole country is getting a taste

Yes Waco, I won and was payed in Full
How would you know? Originally Posted by bambino

Bambino. Free advice. Shut the fuck up. Heres some more. Go fuck yourself. You're not part of any poll numbers

You're a stupid, sad and bitter old man. You're claim to fame is you're just another one of IBs bitches. Why don't you grow a sack and quit riding IB and Lex Lovers coat tails?

Heres and idea, become you're own person.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man. You're actually just some other mans bitch. I cant figure out if you're IB, Lex, Lustys, or maybe even Iffy s bottom bitch

PS: Change Avatars. You're not fit to represent the real Bambino

Feel free to correct any "you're" punctuation
So a State Governor had an affair, big deal.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Did Slick Willy become a Governor AGAIN in a different state ? " Fresh MEAT " and all that ! ???

That sounds backwards. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wasn't that wut ole Slick Willy did when he ran for President and once he was in office ( between pokes of Monica ) ?
Definitely presidential material. Remember, Arkansas governor has affair with hair dresser was the headline in the 90s. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
... and you left off the part about him wanting to install her as the White House "barber" thereby replacing the MAN who had cut the hair of PresidentS for years ... Dems & Reps ... and was TRUSTED to keep his mouth shut!

Bill even got her an invitation to the inaugural "ball" ... HillariousNoMore threw one of her infamous pissy fits with copious amounts of profanity ... with screaming that could be heard "down the hall" in the residential quarters!

(And she said it was a "RIGHT-WING" conspiracy?)