200 reviews? Turn on or Turn Off?

For the guys: If a girl has a lot of reviews, do you view this as a good or bad thing? Where is the limit for reviews? Is 80 a lot? 200? ect... How does the number of reviews reflect your decision?

For the ladies: If a guy has hundred's of okay's is this a good thing or a bad thing? What about the number of reviews he has written? Same question, Do you discriminate towards the high numbers? or receive it as a good thing with so many okay's? finally where is the limit as to too many reviews/ okay's?
Personally, I prefer fewer reviews (as long as they're positive).
Especially if the lady has not been a member very long, 200 reviews means high volume.

That alone would not necessarily be a deal stopper, though.
It would probably depend over the length of time the lady has been in the hobby. If the lady has 200 reviews and she has been in the hobby three months is one thing. If the lady has been the hobby 10 years, is another thing.
I do not see a lot of reviews as a bad thing, unless they are all very recent. My observation is those ladies who have a lot of reviews have been around a while, and the reviews indicate either consistent or inconsistent service. The level of service I can expect is a principal factor in my decision to request a visit with a lady.
I agree with pyramider and BigOldzero if she has a lot of reviews in a short period of time- it's not as a appealing to me- I rather have a low volume provider.
As already said, depends on the length of time Provider has been around. Some people care about high volume and some don't. Depends on provider service too or type of service provided rather too. So if not a lot of reviews, depending on type of services provided, might be turn off or turn on. It all depends on the individual guy.

I don't think anything covers all scenarious or all hobbyists.
good god..200 reviews? thanks for pointing that out. she is not so appealing to me anymore.
If she has 200 reviews, she must be doing something right. As long as she's clean and gives the impression that she's enjoying our time together, and as long as I don't run into the guy ahead of me or the guy behind me, I don't care how many reviews she has.
Holy Moly
200 review! If all those pricks were sticking out she would look like a porcupine
I would feel her 200 means shes doing something right to attract that many men. If it's in a short period of time, I may be concerned with her burning out. I actually trim my okays down and rarely carry more than 15 or 20. I had a lady tell me years ago that I had too many okays on P411 (double standard) so I have since kept only a few of my favorites around.
I prefer providers with 25-27 reviews.
Does the review count really matter? Or does who is doing the reviewing weigh more?
Holy Moly
200 review! If all those pricks were sticking out she would look like a porcupine Originally Posted by DingdongTwinkie

OMG what a visual TOOO Funny!
Depends on how open her menu is for me. If her menu is wide open and she has 200 reviews I steer clear.
Turn on! Wait.....I thought this thread was about daaaaman!!