Guys, you don’t know how lucky we are!

Just got back from what seemed like the longest trip to Seattle.
I’m telling ya, the amps are pretty much non-existent. A couple of guys wanted to go “clubbing” after our meeting, but I was so bummed out that I had to decline.
Finally found an indy on the last day, but the experience was nothing like what we have down here.
I’m heading out to ampville to see one of my favorites on Monday to “wash away” the crappy memories.

We are so spoiled.

This is pretty much all there is up there:
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2256
Very little compares to Dallas. I see Naomi Star was gauging interest. She's not to be missed.
YES U LUCKY DOGS ARE!!!
I am planning a trip there just for that reason!!!
I wouldn't live anywhere else. Although we do have to put up with the Cowboys
I note this many years ago , dallas amp is the best in country period, everytime I go vacation I have to go back home for amp hahaha
Very little compares to Dallas. I see Naomi Star was gauging interest. She's not to be missed. Originally Posted by Ronin3

At that rate at least for Dallas ill pass
  • RPHA
  • 08-19-2018, 07:55 AM
I would agree completely.

In the last 12 months, I was in Omaha NE, Atlanta GA, Miami FL, and New Jersey and lets just say slim picking is not an understatement.

Closely of those choice had to be Atlanta but still nothing close.
  • RPHA
  • 08-19-2018, 07:55 AM
I would agree completely.

In the last 12 months, I was in Omaha NE, Atlanta GA, Miami FL, and New Jersey and lets just say slim picking is not an understatement.

Closely of those choice had to be Atlanta but still nothing close.
I lived in Seattle from 2005 to 2015 and yes the hobby scene has been lacking the whole time. All of the AMPS upsell on everything extra you want to do not to mention that a lot of the places have a $100+ door fee.
For service, selection and quality, and ease of access, nothing compares to Dallas. I travel all over the Country. Everywhere else I've been in Full or subAMP is a crap shoot.

I once had the little head get a hold of my wallet and drop a ridiculous amount in two different subAMPs in San Diego...and STILL had to finish the job myself later!
Yes Dallas is the best I’ve ever seen.
Honolulu is very good to.
L.A. isn’t bad either but you ready have to hunt there.
NYC also has some real good places.

But bar none Dallas is the Mecca. I would urge guys to treat the ladies like the stellar people that they are because they take such good care of us.
All to often in the last year or so a lot of our greatest assets are moving or just leaving the hobby because there has been a lot of guys treating them badly. And there are more that are thinking of leaving from what they tell me.

Trying to negotiate prices, come on guys we know what it costs why are you trying to haggle. What they do for the price point they give us can’t compare to any Indy. If you want cheaper then go pick up a SW.

Or guys just plain dashing with the cash.

Insisting and forcing services that aren’t on the menu. Which in my opinion is tantamount to assault or the other R. word.

So my point is if we want to keep Dallas the best of the best then treat them like the best.
I’ll get off my soap box now.
Hank3fan I totally agree, I only got the chance to go to one (Jade) of all the many time I have been to Dallas, all my trips has been with my S/O and I had to sneak out the hotel that one time once she was asleep...I told her I was down at the hotel bar...but I got a guys trip plan for this up coming football season just me and the fellas and it on!! I got all kinds of bucket list shit I want to check off...Coming with a pocket full of $$ and a hungry appetite...so keep the reviews coming Im making my list.

U LUCKY DOGS!!!
Speaking of San Diego, is there any place similar to the Dallas amps? Are they all subamps? Planning for a trip.
  • Ashi
  • 08-19-2018, 01:44 PM
H3F , I agree. Being an A Hole, doesn’t pay off usually, especially in the “service sector”.

I still get “blown away” sometimes ( pun intended) by the unexpected extra level of pampering, simply by being known as a “nice guy” and being a welcomed repeat customer by a few I choose to see. And this happens more often than not. I realized I am spoiled beyond hope, by now!

Hard to understand why some guys would put themselves at a disadvantage simply by being rude , rough , dishonest, exploiting. It simply does not add up.
Back when Redbook was up, California was the best to be found...with Korea Town, China Town, Thai Town... A lot of girls fresh off the boat landed in Cali. Some of those sweeties made their way to Dallas. My first "fire & ice" Was from an Indy in LA.