BillO's PickO - 08/25/2018

Well, it's been a millenium since my retirement. And, I don't get to spend paychecks I don't get.

(HIDDEN MESSAGE: Retirement sucks. Much more work & oversight for no pay.)

But, I saved up my coke bottle money and finally had an hour off the radar.

I was in Carrollton a couple o' weeks back. And, I noticed a fresh, new foot spa. So, when I found myself with a bit o' free time, I stopped by to check it out.

I parked the Yugo conspicuously in front of the door, stepped up on the sidewalk and scanned the area, hands on hips, MacArthur-Style. I removed the Ray Bans with a flair and purposely strode through the door, noticing the obnoxious bell, signifying my entry.

The lobby is small and underlit. Chinese decorations indicate possibilities in the darkness. From out of the gloom, a voice calls, "helloooo." A small woman came to the front and ushered me in, passing through the foot massage area to the full massage rooms.

Simple and clean, the place is typical foot spa. My host is advanced in years, small. She left me to undress, after collecting the $50 fee for a wan owah massah.

The massah was very good. The music was new age Chinese spa. The room was cool, not cold. And, the towels were warm, not hot.

As far as foot spas go, this one is typical, but a bit nicer. Very clean and new. Friendly, accommodating staff. Small bottles of water only.

The PickO is Foot Palace, NE corner of Spring Valley and Josey.

BillO says go.
Good to see you making SeaHag jealous again.
Do you mean the NE corner of Keller Springs and Josey?
Do you mean the NE corner of Keller Springs and Josey? Originally Posted by Castle45
Yes! M'Bad. Always get those streets confused.
Yes! M'Bad. Always get those streets confused. Originally Posted by Billogoods
It goes along with retirement
Was waiting for for you PickO.
Always a fun and informative read.
  • Pro49
  • 08-27-2018, 03:20 PM
You need a go fund me page. Your explorations are a worthy cause.
[QUOTE=Billogoods;1060851439

I parked the Yugo conspicuously in front of the door, stepped up on the sidewalk and scanned the area, hands on hips, MacArthur-Style. I removed the Ray Bans with a flair and purposely strode through the door, noticing the obnoxious bell, signifying my entry.
.[/QUOTE]

Excellent Billo but I thought you drove a Pinto with Flames?
Your tidbits/Intel are like treasures.
  • Gar
  • 08-27-2018, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=Billogoods;1060851439
.[/QUOTE]

LOL, that's just too funny. For some reason, It reads like and old detective movie with a first person narrator.

BillO private dick. Spa detective.... In search of extracurricular activities
It goes along with retirement Originally Posted by junebug
So it seems...that and the constant need to pee.
Excellent Billo but I thought you drove a Pinto with Flames? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
The Pinto is only used for those "special occasions", like, when it will actually start. It is a Ford, after all.
BillO private dick. Spa detective.... In search of extracurricular activities Originally Posted by Gar
I tried being a public dick. But, it draws the wrong crowd.
just one of the many reasons I don't retire. Income goes down, cost of living doesn't.
Have missed your "Picks". Welcome back!