Is $125 for 1/2 hour truly special or just stupid price inflation?

• BDD
  • 11-28-2014, 10:57 PM
Saw this recently.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...476&highlight=

Is a half hour of pussy slinging .... from any provider .... worth $125 of your hobby dollars?

The same ad says you can get a second half hour for an additional $50. Can I buy just the second half hour for $50? What's wrong with the 2nd 30 minutes?

New to the board and overpriced seems to be the new rage over the past 6 months or so.
Is a half hour of pussy slinging .... from any provider .... worth $125 of your hobby dollars?
Originally Posted by BDD
Yes.

If a provider I wanted to see charged $125 for a half hour and $175 for an hour, I would consider those very low rates. Much lower than I typically pay for an appointment.
New to the board? It says you joined in 2012.....

Oh look, another thread complaining about rates, wow, haven't seen that one before......you mens will bitch about rates from here to kingdom come, yet then turn around and complain about how the area wasn't very nice, or her in-call was "ghetto".

Houston rents keep going up, yet you expect and even sometimes demand for the All Star experience.

Using a private in-call, that is nice and easily accessible costs money.

If you don't like her rates, then move along and find someone else who fits within your budget, end of story.
Ok...here's the deal...The first time pussy is more expensive and she is asking for 125.00 for 30 minutes. I am assuming the hour included MSOG and if it does...she is asking an additional 50.00. In economics, I believe this is called the Law of diminishing marginal utility. It's a smart business model. Her premise is that the "first plate/30 minutes" is worth 125.00....the additional she feels after you've had her once may not be worth as much to you because you may be satisfied...and you may not be able to go a 2nd round so what's an extra 50.00.

I don't have a business or economics degree...but I believe I have the definition right...(TY freshman economics)

If you don't like her rates, then move along and find someone else who fits within your budget, end of story. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Yep!!!!
Cheap fuckers...go ahead...whine some more...
  • Sonya
  • 11-29-2014, 12:17 AM
And this is why I dont offer half hours.
The law of supply and demand.... If you can't supply the cash then go find someone who demands less. I agree. All this bitching and moaning about rates. Do you all complain this much to your grocery store, your gas station, your utility providers. It's a free market economy. Go shop somewhere else for your pussy needs. I don't think I've ever done a 30 minute session in my life. I want to full course meal, not just a sampler.
Saw this recently.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...476&highlight=

The same ad says you can get a second half hour for an additional $50. Can I buy just the second half hour for $50? What's wrong with the 2nd 30 minutes?

New to the board and overpriced seems to be the new rage over the past 6 months or so. Originally Posted by BDD

Thinck about it ... most half hour appointments go longer than 30 minutes because the cheap fucktards cannot bust a nut. Also, thinck about the lady's time ... it takes them the same amount of time to prepare for 30 minutes as it does for a multi hour appointments. But since thincking seems to be a concept foreign to you keep trying to find pussy at wallyworld.
... it takes them the same amount of time to prepare for 30 minutes as it does for a multi hour appointments..... Originally Posted by pyramider
.. this was making thoughts on pricing ...

... also she has to get cleaned up afterwards just as much as she would an hour and she has killed an appointment slot during which she could earn an "hour" session fee with the 1/2.

When I buy an item in a small quantity I generally pay more per pound (or ounce) than I do when I get the same item in a larger quantity.
$125, is a really good deal in my opinion. And based off her reviews she goes all out and will give you one hell of an experience.
Most likely she is just encouraging and telling you she prefers you book an hour
  • Sonya
  • 11-29-2014, 08:01 AM
The psycology behind it is pretty simple though. Its the reason you get the large drink at the movies instead of the médium. They never wanted you to buy the medium. You look at the price and say to yourself, " for only a little more i could have the large. Or your cheap...and thats catered to also.
$125 for a half hour is not 'stupid inflation'. It is actually quite the opposite. 3 years ago the typical rate for a half hour was 150. 5 years ago very few providers even offered half hours until the all of the pimped out street whores and amateurs moved to the internet and flooded the market with trash pussy.
Whenever I'm pressed for time or just wanna step out of work for few to bust a nut, I consider 125 for a half hour a very fair rate especially when bbbj is on the menu....