First booking on Friday, what should I know as a client?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post to see if I can get some advice. I'm nerve-racked and scared of walking into a sting so I would appreciate any tips or things you wish you knew from the client side.

Thank you!
You have a new handle, based upon this post I am assuming your new.
My suggestion is to see well reviewed providers. Seek out providers who have recent reviews and are active on the site. Avoid anyone who does not have at least 10 reviews.

Stay away from AMPS and agencies until have a year or two of experience.

Over time you will develop a spiny sense when things are a miss and that is when you will be ready to see unreviewed providers.

If a sting is to take place they usually set up a profile and will take th profile down relatively quickly, only to put it back up at a later date for another sting. So if you see a profile on Adult Look, if the profile is constantly up it's likely a provider posting.

If your seeing a well reviewed provider who has a long history of posts there is nearly a 0% chance it's not a sting.

There are many guys on the site willing to help. Ask questions, anif something is amiss, go with your gut and leave. A well seasoned provider will understand.

Have fun. Bouncy Bouncy!
You have a new handle, based upon this post I am assuming your new.
My suggestion is to see well reviewed providers. Seek out providers who have recent reviews and are active on the site. Avoid anyone who does not have at least 10 reviews.

Stay away from AMPS and agencies until have a year or two of experience.

Over time you will develop a spiny sense when things are a miss and that is when you will be ready to see unreviewed providers.

If a sting is to take place they usually set up a profile and will take th profile down relatively quickly, only to put it back up at a later date for another sting. So if you see a profile on Adult Look, if the profile is constantly up it's likely a provider posting.

If your seeing a well reviewed provider who has a long history of posts there is nearly a 0% chance it's not a sting.

There are many guys on the site willing to help. Ask questions, anif something is amiss, go with your gut and leave. A well seasoned provider will understand.

Have fun. Bouncy Bouncy! Originally Posted by Fizley

Thanks for your advice and wisdom Fizley, I just sent you a message to pick your brains about the appointment I have coming up. This is really helpful and puts my nerves at ease.
Thanks for your advice and wisdom Fizley, I just sent you a message to pick your brains about the appointment I have coming up. This is really helpful and puts my nerves at ease. Originally Posted by twistedboffin
Welcome
Did you ever pull the pin? If so, details please. How was it?? Going back for me???