The site Tosluts

What is up with that site. Why is it just all fake reviews by the same person?
It's just an aggregator site....collects info from legit sites.
Scumbags like us will check it out in hopes of getting some decent intel....its pageviews increase even though it offers nothing interesting or useful.
I plugged in a number about this big boobed black girl and up came a generic review describing silky white skin and tiny boobs lol
It's worse than an aggregator site. They do collect info (like phone numbers) from other sites. But then, for the most part, they attach completely made-up "reviews" to that info. It's all just a scam to try to draw traffic to the site.
Yeah I don't think whoever runs the site cares too much about the lack of accuracy.
Yeah some of the reviews are laughable.
Yeah some of the reviews are laughable. Originally Posted by bolaman1975
Most reviews are. No matter where you find them.
It doesn't scrape legit info it makes sh** up...it had me on there as some chick named Alexandra attached to my number before (i've never gone by any other name). No way to contact any mods or other staff (because there probably is none), no contact email for it or anything. Total crap site....doubt even one "review" on there is real.
I've heard it's all fake.
i'll give you the perfect example...muttface Mandy from Greensburg....it said that she was a delightful and beautiful and the session was really good with lots of DFK, BBBJ, and CFS...said she was pleasant and accommodating, and responsive....so let's look at the fallacies in these statement.
1. Mandy is butt ugly
2. she is a nasty bitch who complains the whole time about how she hates her job.
3. she is the farthest thing from accommodating.
4. fucking her was like reading the wall street journal. she is a dead fuck
This is why if any provider directs me to there tosluts review i immediately ignore them...the site is full of shit...i read Mandys review after i had seen her and almost pissed my pants...especially the part about her being beautiful.
Badapple pokes on avg 27 chicks per day and gladly reviews them for guys like us. Hes my idol and i will name my first son aftet him.
The site is 1000% legit.
Badapple pokes on avg 27 chicks per day and gladly reviews them for guys like us. Hes my idol and i will name my first son aftet him.
The site is 1000% legit. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
ROTFLMAO