I am about to fucking PUKE!

This provider "Nadia69rose" from TOS and BP is simply one FUCKING DISGUSTING PIG. Not only is she pregnant, but by all probability she has no fucking idea in the world, whatsoever, who the father is, and continues to prostitute while in advanced pregnancy. This shows the total lack of any morals and respects for this future new human being where filthy dicks drill her cunt and nasty filthy mouths lick her cunt, and she continues to suck dudes off and probably let those with this kind of fetish play with her belly area. Fucking disgusting! I have no word to describe this. Today she even advertises she now "offers" milk. Un-fucking-really-believable! Now imagine one day, if you were the child in her, to learn that while in your mother, numerous filthy dicks and nasty mouths entered the area from where you came into this world because your mother is a WHORE, at that very disgusting and with absolutely no morals and respect for you. I'd be fucking devastated! I hope this child never learns this horrific and disgusting act.
  • BSer
  • 07-11-2015, 11:05 PM
There is no reason to start a coed thread slamming a member here.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • BSer
  • 07-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Thread closed