Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

What do my Houston friends think of boob jobs? My friends are getting their tits done next month and I'm very skeptical and nervous yet if it would give me more of a sex appeal then I would be willing to give it a try. I am only 105lbs maybe if I gain a little weight it might not look to bad.
What do my Houston friends think of boob jobs? My friends are getting their tits done next month and I'm very skeptical and nervous yet if it would give me more of a sex appeal then I would be willing to give it a try. I am only 105lbs maybe if I gain a little weight it might not look to bad. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I don't mind them... but you shouldn't get them IMO.. you have a nice physique and a nice ass, leave it alone
might as well go ahead and get them now because you'll want them after they get theirs done...y'all all can recover at the same time and then back to business as usual.
It all depends on the doc. Some docs arent worth a shit and do a shit job... thats the last thing you need is to have some fucked up titties, just ask ________ .
SC shut up. No one wants to read anything you write.

Kaitlyn,

(Yes I know you requested "friendly" ...) You have to go and have a really long talk with you. I believe you mentioned this twice which says it has a pull on you. Body image is typically something all women have to deal with, moreso than men. You are beautiful as you are. Ask yourself. Is this choice for me or for business. If you, you have to decide what you want. If for business, then you have to decide what your client wants.

Perhaps you could pm a few of your top clients for feedback and then go talk to the woman in the mirror again. Remeber, she is the boss. Not anyone of these asshats here or anyone you know.

As you asked for advice. I think your package is perfect. If you did decide to modify, I would not suggest keeping it sublte. Nothing over a c. Also, go to the powder room and discuss types. Just say no to saline, imo. The ladies will know best.
What i wanna know is was it Zane D Grayson that made you go NBA?
SC shut up. No one wants to read anything you write.

Kaitlyn,

(Yes I know you requested "friendly" ...) You have to go and have a really long talk with you. I believe you mentioned this twice which says it has a pull on you. Body image is typically something all women have to deal with, moreso than men. You are beautiful as you are. Ask yourself. Is this choice for me or for business. If you, you have to decide what you want. If for business, then you have to decide what your client wants.

Perhaps you could pm a few of your top clients for feedback and then go talk to the woman in the mirror again. Remeber, she is the boss. Not anyone of these asshats here or anyone you know.

As you asked for advice. I think your package is perfect. If you did decide to modify, I would not suggest keeping it sublte. Nothing over a c. Also, go to the powder room and discuss types. Just say no to saline, imo. The ladies will know best. Originally Posted by Mythos

for a guy you sure do have a lot of female like advice to give. just saying
A real man always does, when asked. Otherwise we know enough to stfu and simply listen. There are just too few of us.
A real man always does, when asked. Otherwise we know enough to stfu and simply listen. There are just too few of us. Originally Posted by Mythos
lol OK homie. you try way too hard at selling a gender..being overly obvious.

carry on
  • bon69
  • 11-21-2016, 06:49 PM
My vote is "no" because you already have a beautiful body. I am just not a fan of fake boobs. Ultimately it is a personal decision so do what makes you happy.
What do my Houston friends think of boob jobs? My friends are getting their tits done next month and I'm very skeptical and nervous yet if it would give me more of a sex appeal then I would be willing to give it a try. I am only 105lbs maybe if I gain a little weight it might not look to bad. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Kait im 105lbs as well and im not getting them. I wanted to but nah. I dont want to look unnatural and by being so tiny in frame thats excatly how they would look. I did go for a consultation once and the dr said im full enough to wear i have clevage blah blah so if it did do it i couldnt go to big. Either way its up to u darlin' let me know how it all turns out. *xoxoxo kammye*
  • cr76
  • 11-21-2016, 07:16 PM
Your body is already sexy -
  • R.M.
  • 11-21-2016, 07:26 PM
You know you don't have to get implants any longer to enhance your breasts. I used my own fat and had my implants taken out. I love my new naturals. Google Fat Transfer. I had fun gaining weight for my surgery. Cains Chicken will put it on ya. Good luck with your decision.
You have a sexy body now. Now, would enhancements make you sexier? Sure, for some. You have a small frame so if you did you wouldn't want to get too big where they look like volleyballs on your chest. There are good docs out there and you get what you pay for. Ultimately, it's up to you. If you are hesitant, just wait. You're young and have time to decide.
You know you don't have to get implants any longer to enhance your breasts. I used my own fat and had my implants taken out. I love my new naturals. Google Fat Transfer. I had fun gaining weight for my surgery. Cains Chicken will put it on ya. Good luck with your decision. Originally Posted by R.M.

One day we need to meet and compare peckers ( photography) I sold my camera body a few years ago when I got pissed at it, finally got around to replacing it this past week, it's a fx camera amazing.......