What are Acceptable NO's for Reviews??

There seems to be allot of mixed opinions on what does and what does not constitute a NO on a review. My understanding is, if you would not recommend your friend to see the provider then it's a NO.

So I'm posting this here and hopefully we can come up with some common grounds on what No's are acceptable...
Oh Sugar pie!!
I give you a "Yes"
But seriously
I always thought giving a NO was more on the level of
1. Cheating on time & Rushing
2. Up selling
3. Claiming to be PSE but really not
4. Using fraud photos

I'm sure there are other reasons
rec·om·men·da·tion
ˌrekəmənˈdāSH(ə)n/
noun
a suggestion or proposal as to the best course of action

It's a recommendation, not a legal contract review of whether she performed certain sexual acts until you got off.

I always say, if your best friend just got back from a tour in Afghanistan, would you recommend he go fuck the whore you just saw or would you tell him to pick another.

What's an OK reason to put a "No" on a review? Any fucking reason you want. It was your session, your money, and your time to write the review.
There seems to be allot of mixed opinions on what does and what does not constitute a NO on a review. My understanding is, if you would not recommend your friend to see the provider then it's a NO.

So I'm posting this here and hopefully we can come up with some common grounds on what No's are acceptable... Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Sweetie, you basically answered your own question. If you see a Provider that you think warrants a "NO"...think about it. "Would I let my best friend see her?" If the answer is NO.

But also...you don't always have to write a review. Most gentlemen don't and some do. Maybe the provider ran off with something of yours during a visit. Then ABSOLUTELY yes, post a NO review so other gentlemen don't run into the same issue.

We are here to HAVE FUN and help each other out.

. . . come up with some common grounds on what No's are acceptable... Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Good luck with that.
^^
I second that
I love the quasi-Alert ' no reviews' in the Alert section; you know where the retard tricks vie for the Darwin awards. I think the last really funny one was some dude went to an Apt complex for a date (and to play video games) he ordered this bitch 20 something spicy BBQ wings and I think a 2 liter coke. Her pimp / BF came from the back room and pointed a gun at him and made him give up the chicken wings and maybe even some cash.

Glad no one was hurt but that shit be funny as hell. I be waiting on them stories like the Sunday funnies.

Definitely No's
Agree

Good luck with that. Originally Posted by cabletex7
I don't think guys should get too hung up on the yes or no recommendation. It's a forced binary choice, and it is meaningless without the ROS context. If the review is detailed, accurate, and honest, the recommendation hardly matters, you'll have learned what you needed to know - or not - before you get there. When I write a review, the ROS is what matters - that's where I'll lay it all out, give my reasons, and mention any qualifications for my recommendation.
One fucktards no is another fucktards yes.
  • N.M.
  • 12-12-2016, 09:11 PM
If she doesn't lick/suck her pussy juice off your dick- should be a No review...

*covered d...*
If she doesn't lick/suck her pussy juice off your dick- should be a No review... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I like the way you think!
Bait and switch, ncns, she doesn't provide the level of service she said she would, she switches the rate on you or tries to upsell, she's falsely misrepresented herself in her photos.

Other than that, just chalk it up to ymmv or sometimes a fantasy doesn't quite turn out the way you'd hoped in reality. Or sometimes a provider does everything right but you just don't "click".
  • N.M.
  • 12-12-2016, 09:30 PM
double post
Wow, you are pretty. With the above statements, maybe $350 an hour is worth it. Far cry from the "Latin this and Latin that" days.

Muy hermosa.