GPS

Well, today I went to the P for a little r&r on a friday. Me and a few other nameless guys were hanging out and we encountered a GPS situation. (golden pussy syndrome). A very lovely young woman was talking about her time being worth $$$$ bucks a pop. Now , while she was pretty , sexy , etc. I couldn't help but think how out of the loop she is pricewise.
After explaining to her that she was way out there she wouldn't listen, so ,,,,, I felt it was my duty to point out, in a friendly way, just why she wasn't worth that kind of money. I went ahead and graded her on the gravity scale, which is tough to beat. She's young , but I pointed out all of the ways that gravity had affected her and how it would in the future. She didn't change her rate, but ,,,, she no longer likes me. LOL
Thanks to you girls that have reasonable rates ,,, and appreciate my sense of humor.
You do have a sense of humor....
Sorry I didnt make it, I had every intention, work interfered one again.
Well, today I went to the P for a little r&r on a friday. Me and a few other nameless guys were hanging out and we encountered a GPS situation. (golden pussy syndrome). A very lovely young woman was talking about her time being worth $$$$ bucks a pop. Now , while she was pretty , sexy , etc. I couldn't help but think how out of the loop she is pricewise.
After explaining to her that she was way out there she wouldn't listen, so ,,,,, I felt it was my duty to point out, in a friendly way, just why she wasn't worth that kind of money. I went ahead and graded her on the gravity scale, which is tough to beat. She's young , but I pointed out all of the ways that gravity had affected her and how it would in the future. She didn't change her rate, but ,,,, she no longer likes me. LOL
Thanks to you girls that have reasonable rates ,,, and appreciate my sense of humor. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Hi,

aheheheh, I'm surprised she didn't pour her drink on you or slap you.......aheheh that's to cute...you do have guts...I must say that!

Sincerely,
Wet
Hi,

aheheheh, I'm surprised she didn't pour her drink on you or slap you.......aheheh that's to cute...you do have guts...I must say that!

Sincerely,
Wet
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT
I probably should clarify that the young girl was laughing and quite entertained through all of this. I guess you had to be there.
Typically, strippers charge a great deal more for their... um... time and more often than not, they seem to get what they ask. They also tend to have better bodies, I mean we all would have better bodies if we did acrobatics around a pole in 4" high heels for hours on end every day.
Maybe I should start stripping. I could get in great shape and get GDS.
Aidan, I'm giving you a lap dance.

Typically, strippers charge a great deal more for their... um... time and more often than not, they seem to get what they ask. They also tend to have better bodies, I mean we all would have better bodies if we did acrobatics around a pole in 4" high heels for hours on end every day. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Maybe I should start stripping. I could get in great shape and get GDS.
Aidan, I'm giving you a lap dance. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Ummm, I don't think I have that kind of money Mr. Smith, besides I prefer silver tongues to golden dicks!!!
Ummm, I don't think I have that kind of money Mr. Smith, besides I prefer silver tongues to golden dicks!!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
I thought I had both.Hmmmm
Thinking is not always a good thing!!