I’m so indecisive lol

I know I wanna see the lovely angels this week. The booker told me Vicky, Yoko, Yuri, Rebecca, and Abby were available the day I am off. I’ve been wanting Vicky for the PSE but I’ve heard she’s not a looker. I’m looking for the hottest and most passionate of them. I would rather prefer passion over looks but if I can get some advice/info about these women listed before I pull the trigger.

Thank you gents.
  • Aoi
  • 09-06-2020, 03:35 PM
Vicky is actually very cute. You'd never think she would be so passionate at first glance but she'll surprise you.
Okay here is my honest opinion I have yet to review her(Rebecca) seen them all at one point. I really feel like I clicked with Boa, and Rebecca. Yuri was a bit shy at first but really turned it up a notch second visit. But found Rebecca to be more Lfk/Dfk our of the three of them (she seems like the type to initiate for those that are shy)
Also if you enjoy looking at someone giving their best Riley Reid DT impression you'd like Rebecca. Both Boa and Rebecca are about (5'7-5'8) they are the tallest out of the group but Rebecca has a really small waist which I liked. You can't go wrong with either of my three choices. If you don't decide to go with Vicky. If I had to choose it be Rebecca with Boa coming in at a hot second.
Okay here is my honest opinion I have yet to review her(Rebecca) seen them all at one point. I really feel like I clicked with Boa, and Rebecca. Yuri was a bit shy at first but really turned it up a notch second visit. But found Rebecca to be more Lfk/Dfk our of the three of them (she seems like the type to initiate for those that are shy)
Also if you enjoy looking at someone giving their best Riley Reid DT impression you'd like Rebecca. Both Boa and Rebecca are about (5'7-5'8) they are the tallest out of the group but Rebecca has a really small waist which I liked. You can't go wrong with either of my three choices. If you don't decide to go with Vicky. If I had to choose it be Rebecca with Boa coming in at a hot second. Originally Posted by Jayven
Does Rebecca do any PSE activities (cim, TUHA, Greek) by any chance?
Also, is she MSOG for the hour?
Does Rebecca do any PSE activities (cim, TUHA, Greek) by any chance? Originally Posted by KalEl9237
Cim with light Tuma and Bls, feedback seemed to help, tell her what you like and don't like. As far as I know Vicky is the only one taking people around Greece. Also
If you enjoy nice plump lips you'll really like her.

-Yes as long as you schedule an HR you should be golden.
If looks are in any way important to you, then Vicky is not your girl.

This is not a very popular opinion around here, but it's the honest truth.
  • grail
  • 09-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Hottest and most passionate?

Maybe do a tag team session with Yuri and Vicky.

• Aoi
  • 09-06-2020, 07:33 PM
If looks are in any way important to you, then Vicky is not your girl.

This is not a very popular opinion around here, but it's the honest truth. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy

No, it's not. You've been talking shit about Vicky since she was first brought up here.

To say Vicky's looks doesn't appeal in the visual department is a markedly stupid thing to say.
No, it's not. You've been talking shit about Vicky since she was first brought up here.

To say Vicky's looks doesn't appeal in the visual department is a markedly stupid thing to say. Originally Posted by Aoi

^^^ Case in Point
  • Aoi
  • 09-06-2020, 09:08 PM
^^^ Case in Point Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
You apparently don't know what that means.

Making an idiotic statement that only you believe in doesn't make it an "honest truth." It's just you trying (and failing) to be edgy. And given your history of talking shit, your opinion isn't even worth taking with a grain of salt.
You apparently don't know what that means.

Making an idiotic statement that only you believe in doesn't make it an "honest truth." It's just you trying (and failing) to be edgy. And given your history of talking shit, your opinion isn't even worth taking with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by Aoi

Actually, it's you who clearly doesn't know what it means, given your response.

Your first retort was garbage, and now you're doubling down on the asinine comments, some of which have no basis in fact (my history of talking shit? LOL. Tell me more about this long history.)

The comment in the OP proves that I am far from the only person who believes Vicky lacks in the looks department (unless you're suggesting he somehow got that from me). And see, that's actually the dumbest part of your two posts of drivel: that if someone doesn't gauge looks the same way you do, then their statements are idiotic and not true. Looks, by their very nature, are subjective. I stated my opinion, and that it was how I personally felt. It doesn't get much more honest/true than that. You seem to have taken that and twisted it into me saying that my opinion was universally shared, when I made no such claim.

Sorry, but your ATF ain't a looker, son. You can get bent out of shape as much as you want, but it doesn't change anything. You clearly have lower standards than I when it comes to looks, and that's your prerogative. However, for those out there who seek honest opinions on a provider, they deserve to hear it all, not just those of the chick's white knight fan club.

So while I'm sure she'll appreciate your effort, you can miss me with the rest of your act.
  • Aoi
  • 09-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Actually, it's you who clearly doesn't know what it means, given your response. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
You posted an opinion which, you felt to be "unpopular" then you tried to pass it off as something more by saying "But that's the honest truth. If you're saying "it's the honest truth that I don't think she's a looker" it'd be saying one thing, but given that tacitly more was implied, you'll have to bullshit harder.

Your first retort was garbage, and now you're doubling down on the asinine comments, some of which have no basis in fact (my history of talking shit? LOL. Tell me more about this long history.)
When Vicky's picture was on the website, you were the one saying "that's not her" when the picture clearly was. But you're either blind or actually dumb enough to believe in the power of common photo filters that you said it wasn't.

The comment in the OP proves that I am far from the only person who believes Vicky lacks in the looks department (unless you're suggesting he somehow got that from me).
I never said anything about you being the person he got it from. But I do find it amusing that you are trying to distance yourself from that claim right from the get-go.

And see, that's actually the dumbest part of your two posts of drivel: that if someone doesn't gauge looks the same way you do, then their statements are idiotic and not true.
Says the person who said "it's the honest truth" And who exactly did say she wasn't a looker? Hm?

Looks, by their very nature, are subjective. I stated my opinion, and that it was how I personally felt.
Followed by "it's the honest truth." You could have left it at "I don't think she's a looker" but you just had to try and get a little jab in at the end. You don't say "it's the honest truth" about an opinion.

It doesn't get much more honest/true than that. You seem to have taken that and twisted it into me saying that my opinion was universally shared, when I made no such claim.
I never said it was universally shared. I'm saying it was a shitty thing to say from a guy who previously had beef with Vicky's appearance despite all truth pointing otherwise. When you phrase something along the lines of "It's not popular, but it's the truth" it insinuates more than just a mere sharing of opinion. And this doesn't just apply to vicky, but generally anyone as well.

Sorry, but your ATF ain't a looker, son. You can get bent out of shape as much as you want, but it doesn't change anything.
Who said she was my ATF? Prior to this, I don't think I even talk about Vicky all that much. And what exactly needs to be changed? I'm calling out someone who is full of it. You.

You clearly have lower standards than I when it comes to looks, and that's your prerogative.
I said Vicky was cute. Some people might not appreciate her style and might want to go with something else, like different eye shape, cheek bones, body type and so on. And that's fine.

However, for those out there who seek honest opinions on a provider, they deserve to hear it all, not just those of the chick's white knight fan club.
I really like how you're trying to run away back to the "But it's just my opinion" card right after you mouthed off about "its the honest truth."

Again, how exactly is an opinion about someone's appearance the "honest truth"?

So while I'm sure she'll appreciate your effort, you can miss me with the rest of your act.
I'm sure Vicky will be just fine with or without this thread. But I did want to call out your bullshit.
You posted an opinion which, you felt to be "unpopular" then you tried to pass it off as something more by saying "But that's the honest truth. If you're saying "it's the honest truth that I don't think she's a looker" it'd be saying one thing, but given that tacitly more was implied, you'll have to bullshit harder.

When Vicky's picture was on the website, you were the one saying "that's not her" when the picture clearly was. But you're either blind or actually dumb enough to believe in the power of common photo filters that you said it wasn't.

I never said anything about you being the person he got it from. But I do find it amusing that you are trying to distance yourself from that claim right from the get-go.

Says the person who said "it's the honest truth" And who exactly did say she wasn't a looker? Hm?

Followed by "it's the honest truth." You could have left it at "I don't think she's a looker" but you just had to try and get a little jab in at the end. You don't say "it's the honest truth" about an opinion.

I never said it was universally shared. I'm saying it was a shitty thing to say from a guy who previously had beef with Vicky's appearance despite all truth pointing otherwise. When you phrase something along the lines of "It's not popular, but it's the truth" it insinuates more than just a mere sharing of opinion. And this doesn't just apply to vicky, but generally anyone as well.

Who said she was my ATF? Prior to this, I don't think I even talk about Vicky all that much. And what exactly needs to be changed? I'm calling out someone who is full of it. You.

I said Vicky was cute. Some people might not appreciate her style and might want to go with something else, like different eye shape, cheek bones, body type and so on. And that's fine.

I really like how you're trying to run away back to the "But it's just my opinion" card right after you mouthed off about "its the honest truth."

Again, how exactly is an opinion about someone's appearance the "honest truth"?

I'm sure Vicky will be just fine with or without this thread. But I did want to call out your bullshit. Originally Posted by Aoi

LOL, k.

Nice performance. I see right through it, but I acknowledge your effort, and I'm sure LA does too.
I know I wanna see the lovely angels this week. The booker told me Vicky, Yoko, Yuri, Rebecca, and Abby were available the day I am off. I’ve been wanting Vicky for the PSE but I’ve heard she’s not a looker. I’m looking for the hottest and most passionate of them. I would rather prefer passion over looks but if I can get some advice/info about these women listed before I pull the trigger.

Thank you gents. Originally Posted by KalEl9237
My vote goes to Yuri but I haven't met Yoko or Abby.
Abby has some great reviews.