Always beware and check references~

Protect your hobby! Check your references... There are wolves in sheep's clothing! (Males and Females)
I received 5 emails from newbies today.... Really bizarre! No references!
I received 5 emails from newbies today.... Really bizarre! No references! Originally Posted by Alexiareign
You also just joined this month?
Only 2 reviews!

You are also a newbie !!!!

Everyone has to start somewhere.
I received 5 emails from newbies today.... Really bizarre! No references! Originally Posted by Alexiareign
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=267767

If I read your profile correctly, it doesn't explicitly state that you require references so I'd expect you to get tons of requests from guys without references.
Is this really an alert ?
Not an alert. Anyone with any time on the board already knows this. This is more of a PsA than an alert. If you are going to freak out over 5 emails from newbies you may need to find another line of work.

Moved to Coed.
Everyone just needs to be a little extra careful around the holidays.
If you are going to freak out over 5 emails from newbies you may need to find another line of work.

. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Now that's funny. I don't care who ya are.
I would consider that a holiday blessing and would attempt to screen them in alternative ways.

If you have concerns, I would like to invite you to participate in the ladies Infoshare area. You have access to it.

In that forum, you can voice concerns with only other verified females reading them, and the male moderators, but they generally take a back seat to posting in that area.

And contrary to what you often see in coed, the females here are usually excellent with offering advice and a sometimes pat on the back when needed (most of the time!).

Anyway ... just my quick (and very cheap) thoughts this morning.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And sincerely ... if you have questions to ask or anything, posting in the infoshare area really does rock.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I don't actively ask people to post reviews. I have several references. They have absolutely zero references. In my bio.... I request 2 references.... Is there another place to post that on my showcase????

I don't think I would consider 5 emails in a rows from gentlemen without references a blessing... It only takes one of them to be 5-0....

Duly noted the sarcasm from some of you.... I shall refrain posting in the future. Thank you for the fabulous welcome to Eccie-Dallas.

��
You are a gem and thank you for you wisdom and great advice....
I will only use that forum from here forward.
Wow that's some thin skin there
Yes they do.. But I have at least 2 references even though to you.... "I am new"
I've noted a couple of times in this thread that you stated that"you have a couple of references". What type of references are you referring to?

When I'm researching a provider, the only references of hers I am interested in is her reviews, here or somewhere else. Have you had many hobbyists ask you for your references? I can't say in my years here and previously on ASPD that I've ever heard of a hobbyist asking a provider for a the PROVIDER'S reference.

Just curious,
GAMMD

Yes they do.. But I have at least 2 references even though to you.... "I am new" Originally Posted by Alexiareign
Alexia don't take the community too serious. It tends to be overly critical at times. But we mean well...I hope!