Question for u men. .

I really don't know how to go about asking this...for it to make some sense. ..at least. Ok. Anyway.

What kind of perks or things do you guys like or look for when booking or searching for a FBSM with an independent provider.

Do you prefer studio over hotel?
Oils, lotion, candles, music?
Do you prefer/ expect massage table?
Showers?

Anything else u like or don't like?

I just want a little more insight on this...
TIA
A little more insight on you would help a lot.
For a FBSM, I prefer a studio/apt setting with a shower to clean the oil off. Also, unscented oil or lotion. Even with a shower, those perfume smells can linger. Anything else to enhance the mood is always good but not necessary. The most important aspect of all is the attitude of the woman, though.

My .02 cents.
For a FBSM, I prefer a studio/apt setting with a shower to clean the oil off. Also, unscented oil or lotion. Even with a shower, those perfume smells can linger. Anything else to enhance the mood is always good but not necessary. The most important aspect of all is the attitude of the woman, though.

My .02 cents. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
+1

Adding to that, the FBSM itself needs to start out as a decent massage at first, instead a wimpy light touch body rub the entire time the rubdown is done. After that, the actual perks would be an enthusiastic L1 and/or L2 which means that you are actually there mentally and seem interested with your words, sounds and body language, aka IOP, throughout the entire time I pay for, instead of the going through the motions as is the norm for so many FBSM providers. Any other additional perks like B2B, SS, ect. would also be great too, as long as those activities are done with the same IOP enthusiasm as well.
+1

Adding to that, the FBSM itself needs to start out as a decent massage at first, instead a wimpy light touch body rub the entire time the rubdown is done. After that, the actual perks would be an enthusiastic L1 and/or L2 which means that you are actually there mentally and seem interested with your words, sounds and body language, aka IOP, throughout the entire time I pay for, instead of the going through the motions as is the norm for so many FBSM providers. Any other additional perks like B2B, SS, ect. would also be great too, as long as those activities are done with the same IOP enthusiasm as well. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1, hell that just about sums it up. I doubt there is anything else to it.
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-27-2014, 05:37 AM
+1

Adding to that, the FBSM itself needs to start out as a decent massage at first, instead a wimpy light touch body rub the entire time the rubdown is done. After that, the actual perks would be an enthusiastic L1 and/or L2 which means that you are actually there mentally and seem interested with your words, sounds and body language, aka IOP, throughout the entire time I pay for, instead of the going through the motions as is the norm for so many FBSM providers. Any other additional perks like B2B, SS, ect. would also be great too, as long as those activities are done with the same IOP enthusiasm as well. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1. Some nice, soft relaxing music is a nice touch as well.
Personally, I prefer either loud ghetto rap playing or the tv on and tuned to lifetime movies. It would be great if the cheap hotel smells like skunks, the bed sheets are stained, and there's no real massage table. Having a shower is always nice, but I expect there to be no soap, no clean towels, and mold everywhere.

When you start the massage, please stay fully clothed. Just run your fingers over me while you watch tv with a spaced out look. If I try to touch you, say no loudly and back away. Let me know your menu upcharges as I struggle to actually feel the massage. Don't forget to answer all the calls and texts you get throughout the session. On the flip, I prefer a halfhearted hj while you continue to watch tv and talk about your kids. After the finish, tell me to shower again in that dingy bathroom. Do not offer to help me clean up.

As I'm getting dressed, please call a thug friend to mug me in the parking lot, or better yet, just come to the room while I'm still naked. All guys enjoy being vulnerable and like they made such a wonderful choice. Hope this helps!

My .02 cents. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
Ditto
Personally, I prefer either loud ghetto rap playing or the tv on and tuned to lifetime movies. It would be great if the cheap hotel smells like skunks, the bed sheets are stained, and there's no real massage table. Having a shower is always nice, but I expect there to be no soap, no clean towels, and mold everywhere.

When you start the massage, please stay fully clothed. Just run your fingers over me while you watch tv with a spaced out look. If I try to touch you, say no loudly and back away. Let me know your menu upcharges as I struggle to actually feel the massage. Don't forget to answer all the calls and texts you get throughout the session. On the flip, I prefer a halfhearted hj while you continue to watch tv and talk about your kids. After the finish, tell me to shower again in that dingy bathroom. Do not offer to help me clean up.

As I'm getting dressed, please call a thug friend to mug me in the parking lot, or better yet, just come to the room while I'm still naked. All guys enjoy being vulnerable and like they made such a wonderful choice. Hope this helps! Originally Posted by Smokin
Lol this is funny/sad on so many levels Smokin. I second what a lot of guys above posted. When I find a good FBSM gal, I stick with her because it's hard to find. I may venture out from time to time as variety is the spice of life, but I always come back. Slim pickings.
so sorry I don't like FBSM. Best I can suggest is to ask the PRO's that do a great job. Tata Evans comes to mind.
  • Brot
  • 11-28-2014, 08:48 AM
I prefer a studio set up that has: private discrete parking, massage table, shower and accommodates impulsive scheduling.

I am not likely to schedule just a fbsm that requires making an appointment way ahead and waiting to see if the lady actually shows. If I am going to do that I want two ladies and a freak show.

Aversions to studios: lack of cleanliness, stacks of dirty towels, wet floors, air fresheners and uncomfortable waiting rooms filled with horny clients.
Although I'm not a huge fan of studios, they are certainly where I'd go for FBSM
I really don't know how to go about asking this...for it to make some sense. ..at least. Ok. Anyway.

What kind of perks or things do you guys like or look for when booking or searching for a FBSM with an independent provider.

Do you prefer studio over hotel?
Oils, lotion, candles, music?
Do you prefer/ expect massage table?
Showers?

Anything else u like or don't like?

I just want a little more insight on this...
TIA Originally Posted by Vero214
My insight comes from what my gentlemen tell me....

1. They all prefer either a studio or an apartment to a hotel... 100% down the line
2. Get yourself some good, pro quality lotion. They have some excellent choices at Body Logic. I can't stress enough the benefits of a good lotion.
3. If you intend on primarily marketing yourself as a FBSM girl-- a table is a must. If it is just something you offer once in a while, it isn't as critical, but still a nice touch.
4. Having a shower available and stocked with towels, etc. is a must. Some will want a shower before they even get on the table. It is their preference..
5. Learn how to give a decent rub. You don't HAVE to have licensed level skills (though it doesn't hurt.. getting my license was one of my best investments). But let me tell you-- if you can provide good service with a good finish, they will keep coming back. Good FBSM girls are far and few between.

Basically, for every 20 girls who advertise FBSM, maybe 3 of them can give a good quality rub and excellent service... ahem... after the rub. Getting good at the craft is a wise investment of time.... my FBSM regulars keep me afloat when things get slow.
Grace is right on about the rub skills. It really can set you apart.

There used to be a girl that worked close to me out of an office suite on Stemmons freeway. Her looks, personality and BCD skills weren't at the level that would make me a repeat customer, but she was licensed and easy to schedule, and therefore a frequent visit for the few short months she was around.
My first hobby experiences were many years ago, at an L1-only studio in Houston that charged 140 for a half-hour of "stress relief." The attendants wore lingerie, not scrubs, and there was no pretense about therapy; the focus was on the "stress relief." I never walked into that place, or another, similar place, and didn't see a girl less than a 9. I thought I had died and gone to heaven

When I discovered similar opportunities in Fort Worth, I was surprised that the same amount of money up here bought me double the amount of time. The downside was that there was usually some pretense of therapy that had to be endured before the "stress relief." If "stress relief" is all I'm after (as opposed to some therapy and maybe conversation, too), I'm happy to, er, cum and go in 30 minutes. And I have long wondered why the standard bodyrub model up here is a one-hour session, as opposed to the half-hour standard down south (which may or may not still be the case; I haven't been down there in years).

It seems to me like an enterprising young woman could adopt the 30-minute model, trade price and time for a little more volume, and come out ahead at the end of the day, if she were so inclined. My visits to Camp Bowie and McCart would have roughly doubled had I been able to see the girls there for 80 or 100/half, rather than 14 or 160/hour.

Bottom line: Nothing precludes you from offering both an hour-long "bodyrub with stress relief" and a 30-minute "stress relief" session. Just be sure you and your client are both on the same page when you start. Oh, and go watch some of Klixen's videos, and maybe some from Manojob, too.