NCNS: Brandy White

Set appointment with Brandy for 10 am . I set appointment Tuesday afternoon. I texted her at 925 and no response. Not sure what happed. I will update as i hear more.
  • mr666
  • 06-23-2016, 10:15 AM
I don't think this qualifies as a NC/NS

I mean, you didn't drive somewhere and waited and wasted your time.

But yeah being stood up sucks.
I actuall did drive to the area because she let me know approximately where she would be staying. She said she would send exact info this morning
sukz
Brandy responded, which was nice. Said she had some type of trouble. Just wanted to update in complete the story
I don't know how much specific communication actually took place here, so won't hazard a guess as to what happened where and why.

However, for the sake of new hussy-hunting hobbyists, usually better to wait a day before reporting a slipped session (and that goes for both sides of the carnal coin, actually) in case there is a reasonable explanation, like sudden illness, car trouble, or an accident, although I know that the frustration is hard to deal with. (Jameson does wonders.) That said, both gal and gent should always do their darndest to make sure that the other person knows a meeting isn't taking place, even if the call comes at the last second.

Also, not a good idea for any lad or lassie to drive to a vague location. Always best to reconfirm the morning of the amorous appointment and get the name and street address of any hotel or apartment complex. The unit number and applicable access code can be withheld until arrival.

I hope the provider makes it up to you with a discount or extra time, sweetman. That would be the proper thing for her to do.
+1^^^^
+1^^^^ Originally Posted by Slitlikr
+2^^^^