ISO - Female Dominatrix for Coed SB

Please dont flame me but I thought might be get a better response here than ISO forum

My Coed 21 year old SB wants to be tied up by a woman to a cross and have naughty things done to her by the Female Dominatrix. Is there anyone on here that has the correct tools and passion to fulfill her desires? I would like to be a casual observer of this slave fantasy. Please PM me with any ideas.
Here's what you need
Karismatic_Kiley ID 348373
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=348373
Please dont flame me but I thought might be get a better response here than ISO forum

My Coed 21 year old SB wants to be tied up by a woman to a cross and have naughty things done to her by the Female Dominatrix. Is there anyone on here that has the correct tools and passion to fulfill her desires? I would like to be a casual observer of this slave fantasy. Please PM me with any ideas. Originally Posted by Dungbeetle

Not your call, by posting an ISO in co-ed you have opened yourself to abuse.

How about PMing some taint photos of your SB.
Not your call, by posting an ISO in co-ed you have opened yourself to abuse. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe to an asshole.
you should post in the REQUESTS section. this section is mainly for talking about stuff. Getting pegged, prostate releases, how to shoot really massive loads, stuff like that.
What's your SB's rates and menu? Kind of turned on by her naughty thoughts.
Thank you for the PMs and guidance!