Where tf is everyone.?’

it’s been super dead lately where did everyone go.? Bored asf anyone up for anything.?
If your not busy tonight we should hang out for awhile
Wow, I tried to see you in November when you were hot stuff. Couldn’t make it work. You slow now? I may have to make a trip to Monroeville.
dunno, but pricing oneself out of the market could be one answer
Ummm, guys, she can’t see what is written in private tags (unless she uses a mandle).

If you quote or reference something that was in private tag, ROS or Mens Lounge a mod will come along and put it in private tags whether you want it like that or not.
There are multiple problems right now on the Pittsburgh scene that need to be addressed.

I reached out to 12 girls yesterday (1 I had an am appt scheduled with) none of the 12 responded until night which is when the original girl I'd scheduled with returned my message.

The upselling is insane. Girls go from $200 hr to $300+ hr overnight after having 1-2 good reviews. It's going to crush business. Fuck this is Pittsburgh. Even places like Miami have girls you can see for $150- $200 hr and it's not hard to schedule.

Here you have to go through hoop after hoop, pray the girl looks like her pics (newsflash 9 times out of 10 they don't), pray you aren't going to get mugged, pray the girl will be on time, and then after all of that you have to hope it's money well spent with good service.

I am willing to bet that I'm not the only guy who feels this way either.

If you had non stop work at $200 hr and now things are slow but your rates increased it may just be the problem and I'm seeing it happen with a lot of girls right now.
Well said painted. It's a total crapshoot here now with better odds of a good time at Russian roulette. (Side note, I heard one out if 6 ppl find Russian roulette mind blowing!).
Got stood up 5 times in the last 2 weeks after finally getting responses, so have no reviews to leave.
Dare I say I almost contacted dead fish Lacey. But was thinking with the right head this time.
Ummm, guys, she can’t see what is written in private tags (unless she uses a mandle).

If you quote or reference something that was in private tag, ROS or Mens Lounge a mod will come along and put it in private tags whether you want it like that or not. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
im sure she has that covered.
book a plane ride to florida.
stay couple days, you will find that no more money spent than stayin here and get one overpriced with a bad attitude
stay couple days, you will find that no more money spent than stayin here and get one overpriced with a bad attitude Originally Posted by I ce man
Im headed to Toronto first chance I get!
stay couple days, you will find that no more money spent than stayin here and get one overpriced with a bad attitude Originally Posted by I ce man
This is why I spend nearly all my hobby money in Florida these days. Better attitudes, reasonable prices, more choices and reliability, etc
Fellow mongers, bitching about the sad state of the scene or issues with other girls in this threAD won’t help Mya do anything differently. She made an effort to actually ask why we aren’t calling her, thats more than any other girl has done recently.

I was going to refrain from answering but since the threAD has devolved I guess I will.

Mya, for me personally and I know many others, your current rates are just more than a lot of guys wish to spend.