What provider has the best sense of humor?

OK another "who has the best" tread, but I was reading an add the other day that cracked me up. Given the level of drama here it was very refreshing. So what providers are funny, make you laugh or really crack you up? I don't mean, good attitude, smart or anything else, just who is funny?

Spikebaby just kills me, she is one cheeky monkey.

THE DANNIE has always made me laugh.

Lana Warren has three enormous assets if you count her sense of humor.

Fawn has a very sly sense of humor, especially after she has had an "attitude adjustment" margarita.

Love to hear Jaxxx laugh, funny lady.

Not to offend any ladies but those popped into my mind.
  • Gypsy
  • 09-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Kelly TNT
Judging by what some of these ladies post as hourly rates, I would say that there is no shortage of providers with a sense of humor.
I second Dannie and Kelly. They can consistently make me chuckle. Have not had much interaction with the others mentioned.

Honorable mention to infamousbj - not much interaction with her either but have seen a few wickedly funny posts of hers on here.
Haven't been around Kelly that much but she always has a smile. Have to agree on BJ and her buddy McKenzie Ryder
Dannie and Alan Nicole...Dannie usually gets my jokes when nobody else does, lol.
Thanks LuckJack......I find myself somewhat entertaining at times as well... just ask me (LOL)

Dannie is definitely someone who tickles my funny bone....hell, she tickles a lot of things!!!

Spikebaby
hands down....Heather Winston......theres not even a close second........
Thanks everyone! I agree on the other ladies who were mentioned as well. I'm having a not-so-funny day so thank you for the nice words! I needed it.

OXOXO ~D

(and Jasser, if this were a 'who's the funniest hobbyist' thread, you'd def. have my vote! I recently saw clams on a dinner menu and giggled to myself )
Infamous BJ.
MAX.
Tracie Brooks.
That Dannie Chick.

AnD oF cOurSe Miley07 She would always lol a lot and make others do likewise.
Dannie

Infamous BJ

Dhrma

Fawn

Kelly TNT

Veronica Moore
I hope things get better for you Dannie, Chin up
I have to vote for LisaLisa and Veronica Moore. They both just crack me up.
hands down....Heather Winston......theres not even a close second........ Originally Posted by drez63
Thank you!
Since I have the pleasure of being under Dharma I should mention that she has a wonderful sense of humor.
How are you, Heather? Thanks for the vote on "funny". You have got to join us girls sometime