What to do?

What to do when you contact multiple providers by their email and you cannot receive a response from any of them? Was looking forward to an exciting weekend, picked some providers, emailed them, (I only email when they state a preference for email) waited, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and now Monday. I am going to explode!
Does anyone respond to email? I could call and often do but email due to preference.

Looking forward to seeing something in my inbox before I have to take care of the pressured situation myself!

Anyone?

Highspeed
Sorry for your predicament highspeed. I believe there have been many, many threads about ladies not answering their emails.

I find it strange, as do you, that if email was the preferred method of contact, they wouldn't respond but hey, what do I know?

Good luck to you in your quests, I hope things work out soon for you darlin'!
Lots of providers around here.......pick one.

Im sure there is someone happy to take your business.

Maybe you can post an ISO, that way the ladies will contact you.

Happy Hobbying
What to do?

Post a thread and complain about it.
Judging by your post and review count you may not be recognizable...join P411 and make your email request through them...
Which type e-mail did you use?The ones on their personal websites or their P411 appointment request.
I find have have amuch better response via P411 than website e-mails.
If the e-mails don't work try a text or phone call.
A lot depends on what is in said e mail.

Here is something that would not get a response "u around now?"

Here is example of email that would get immediate answer

"Hi! My name is XYZ and i am interested in arranging X hour appointment with you on XYZ date. I prefer incall and can provide references if you require. You can contact me either via e mail or at XXX-XXX-XXXX between hours X and Y""

now THIS e mail would get immediate response.

Lina
I like to use PM. At least then they do know that I am an ECCIE member. It's a starting place.

Torito
Agreed. You're here - go with pm. Just plan ahead and you'll do fine.
Ask and you shall receive. Booking with her tomorrow....besides the obvious reviews, anyone have anything further on this gal?
Ask and you shall receive. Booking with her tomorrow....besides the obvious reviews, anyone have anything further on this gal? Originally Posted by highspeed3480

You tell us, tomorrow night.

How did you reach her?

Torito
Okay highspeed ya might want to reevaluate your approach. Get all the info you need, make an informed decision, then contact. High-speed maybe too fast.

Congratulations. Didn't mean to sound belittling if I did. That just struck me as funny.
Just move on. Pretty simple.
I do wish that more providers would post their preferred means of contact. All too many list several methods. One is left to either guess which they prefer, or send contact by more than one means (which can appear a bit odd).