Norfolk, NE

I will be working in Norfolk next week and I will be looking for some company, I will be there Sunday the 16th of December thru the 27th of December. Not sure where I can find provider ads for that area. If any of you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks.
Probably not much there. You might be able to find someone that would travel from Sioux City.
Sure wish I remember her name, but a year ago or so I ran across a provider there and was going to setup a friend with her for his bday. He made out of town plans though so it got dropped.
I work 1 hour drive North of Norfolk. Have not found any provider that resides there. Have seen some that make a stop but not very often. Like Farm said if you can get someone to travel from Sioux City or Omaha. Good luck.
I will be working in Norfolk next week and I will be looking for some company, I will be there Sunday the 16th of December thru the 27th of December. Not sure where I can find provider ads for that area. If any of you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks. Originally Posted by Huskerfan1974
I'll be in Sioux City Sunday and Monday evening. How far of a drive is it from Norfolk to Sioux City?
Depends on what part of the cities you are staying at, but around 80-90 miles from Norfolk to Sioux City, probably about an 1.5 hour drive one way.
You can also drive to Omaha from Norfolk in about 2 hours one way using Hwy 275. Maybe a little quicker because some of it is divided four lane.
The trip from Omaha to Norfolk usually takes me about 90 minutes. Just call me speed racer.

My suggestion would be, make a night of it for yourself Huskerfan. Come to Omaha, spend some time here......do some "man shopping," have dinner and then meet up with the lady of your choice. You either drive back or spend the night.

I can't speak for other ladies, but it would probably end up costing you much more than you're willing to pay to have a lady come out to Norfolk from Omaha. The driving is a lot of downtime.
Depends on what part of the cities you are staying at, but around 80-90 miles from Norfolk to Sioux City, probably about an 1.5 hour drive one way. Originally Posted by farmstud60
That's not to awful bad...and I don't charge for driving...but a nice tip to cover my gas is always appreciated.
I would say the ball is in Huskerfan's court, hope he doesn't double dribble..........
If you do decide go Sweet, I'd get a deposit before making that drive.