NM District Judge Arrested!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...ec3_lnk3|79755

WTF is going in in NM, WTF is in the water?! Must be alien stuff or somethin'!

really? lol wtf was going thru his mind.
More >> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_906015.html

Yes, WTF was he thinking indeed!
And The Judge even stepped down from the bench and retired! Hmmm, wonder why?

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2215213.shtml?cat=0
Hmmm..... This reminds me of a book I recently read...

Where's a tattoo gun when you need one?

But seriously... I don't knot if, after being raped, I could set myself up to be raped again. Even if it means catching the bastard. And when I got it on tape, I FOR SURE wouldn't have needed any other motivation to go to the cops. Why did she tape it and not IMMEDIATELY go to the cops? What did she need the tape for? Posterity?

Now I dabble in fantasy-play, and have done rape scenarios before that were pre planned and executed flawlessly with tears and all. If I didn't know it and someone showed me a video of those sessions, I would say it looked like I was raped. But in fact I would have been previously compensated.

And the fact that she had apparently shown this tape to a police informant (aka someone who's already been busted for something) also raises alarms. And then needed to receive 400 for the tape? Seriously? If this chick has judges for clients, she's not hurting.
But hey, what do I know?

Stay safe everyone. Xoxo
After seeing him in court in the video, I find it hard to believe she was raped. He seems like he would be easy to overpower.
(At least that's my opinion without seeing what "she" looks like, without knowing what their relationship was like, without knowing how the informant knows either of these folks, without knowing what kind of trouble the provider may have been in and needed help getting out of and without hearing testimony and junk----going completely on first impressions---that's what my reply is based upon. Going from the amount of times they've met previously and there suddenly was a rape and she went back again to film another rape?--(rapes aren't usually planned)--I say it was a setup/blackmail/or get out of jail free card errr...video/or the like.)
Rape isn't about being able to over power the dude. He was in a postion of power and threated to use that power if she didn't do what he wanted(sex). What she looks like has nothing to do with it. If she wanted the money up front and said no money no sex then he coerced her to have sex is rape.
I would never put it past anyone to use their position to coerce someone to do something. Especially to people that have been arrested in the past. They are easy targets.

I hope this judge does serious time. But the likely hood is he won't do any.
After seeing him in court in the video, I find it hard to believe she was raped. He seems like he would be easy to overpower.
(At least that's my opinion without seeing what "she" looks like, without knowing what their relationship was like, without knowing how the informant knows either of these folks, without knowing what kind of trouble the provider may have been in and needed help getting out of and without hearing testimony and junk----going completely on first impressions---that's what my reply is based upon. Going from the amount of times they've met previously and there suddenly was a rape and she went back again to film another rape?--(rapes aren't usually planned)--I say it was a setup/blackmail/or get out of jail free card errr...video/or the like.) Originally Posted by tia travels
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. What is he 55 years old, 5'3 maybe, afflicted on crutches. Nah, I say bullshit. He couldn't fight his way out of a Dixie Cup much less rape a 20 year old women. This story has a few holes in it.
Will any of his verdicts be overturned?
ahhhhh, she is a prostitute informent or something of that sort and lets the judge do the same thing over and over, something is fishy here and it smells like pussy.
She return to secretly vidoe taped the session. HUN dont mind the video, they're cool.

Tell me ladies how do you go to a client and secretly vidoe tape the session? Have I been secretly video taped? Do I need to start doing strip searches at the door??