girls beware of this man in richardson

i am new to this and this man who says everyone calls him russian wantted to do an all dayter weeks ago..id seen him fr a short session before he and i spole alot via phone.i went out and sas him and he had prmised $1000 ,i was stupid to not get the $ up front.but since id sen him before and he mentioned another provider in which whom im familiar with i trusted him...but i only got $140,& spent hours ...he made up excuses and said hed wire the $..but i had to write it off as a loss....and figured he didnt have the $,& all he wantsd was.comany cause he must b lonely ...it raeely hurt my feelings...but ive learned from this.mistake...i just wanted to warn everyone of this scam
he also threatened me if i said n e thing about it on eecie...so idk..i am not pursuing revenge just dont want it to happen to n e one else...
English Translation please.

Is there a phone number, name, handle, anything? (please obscure part of the info, full info not allowed)
There are thousands of guys in Richardson- just sayin.

Carlie
ok his nickname is russian
he said he owns a high end tote the note car lot
he drives a brand new silver corvette
hes veryy large in build,hes in richardson off arapaho .
thats all i knw unfortunately,though i do have his #,is it ok to post it here????
Ouch! And here folks is just one more reason why screening, screening, screening is important. (It's just a general comment here...I cringe too when I read about the guys who call up a BP girl...and get taken.) Both men and women...need to check out who they're seeing under these circumstances.

That's why I love ECCIE so much, I wouldn't be in this at all if it weren't for this site.
...just saying

Girl, find a lady in Dallas to help show you the ropes/screening. You need to thank GOD all you lost was some time and a little cash, you might not be typing this alert, and just be dumped in a field somewhere.

Post his number, put an * in place of a number and that should do it.

Carlie
Now I see why the police never seem to find the bad guy. With that discription all we know is he was male. You can do better than that.
Was he White or Black
What color was his hair
How tall
Was he heavy , slim or medium build
Where did you go to meet him
I am sure you get the idea. You can help everyone out here if you post some thing. Get some one that can spell to write all of the information.
MODS a little help here.
Now I see why the police never seem to find the bad guy. With that discription all we know is he was male. You can do better than that.
Was he White or Black
What color was his hair
How tall
Was he heavy , slim or medium build
Where did you go to meet him
I am sure you get the idea. You can help everyone out here if you post some thing. Get some one that can spell to write all of the information.
MODS a little help here. Originally Posted by tucson

+1000 I cant even understand the OP. Waiting on a translator
i am sorry my spelling isnt great,i am using my phone internet.
i have been hesitant to say anything about all of this because he specifically said if i said something about him on here,hed ruin me..so all i wanted was some advice, & was to warn the girls who are new like me.. i never do outcalls again.
but thank you all for the hearftfelt advice
I am very grateful that i did not get harmed....
214 400 4**8

his name is micheal(nickname russian), aboit 6 ft four and 295 lbs, tan,bald, late tg
Thank you
KimmySugar,Have U Got Any Help Or advice On Screening Yet? Also Do U have a P411 Or Date-Check Or any Site U can Get a Profile On Yourself & Screen w/Other Providers 2 Be a Little More Safe & Assured? If Not It Might Help,I Learned alot From P411 & Also From Eccie By Screening w/2 Plus Verified Providers just To Be on a Comfort Level...As Cute as U Are Thank Goodness U are Safe & Hopefully This Will Never happen again...Have a Good Eve Sweetie : )
his number is 214-400-**78

I am opening a P411 account.

I have learned to screen.

I do not do outcalls.

I do very well just doing incalls.

I will eventually find an older provider who is willing to lend me some advice:-)

I am grateful that I didn't get hurt, but he is a scam artist and he is disgusting....I will find out if he has a handle on here...

He may or may not I will find out though...Maybe another provider in Dallas will see this post and will contact me!

Anyways again I'm sorry I didn't provide enough info in the 1st post...I was hesitant at first! It took me 3 weeks after the incident to build up the courage to say something...

Happy to be in good health................
  • Tulsa
  • 09-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Don't beat yourself up over this and shrug off the critical advice. Since you had seen him before it wasn't a screening error just one of judgemnt and trust! Lesson learn and points made for warning others.
MODS a little help here. Originally Posted by tucson
What exactly are you looking for me to do? Enough info is now out there for the ladies to protect themselves.
Hell that was a month ago i have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast. Oh I know I was requesting more info about the SOB that caused her a problem. She has answered it now. But it's good to see you are on top of things. Do you work in the Obama admin. also?