Paying P411 Fees...

Just a Quick Question:

How does everyone pay for P411? It seems to be a pain in the ass to do it with anything except a personal credit card? (which for obvious reasons seems to be a baaad idea)
you can buy one of those prepaid visas (non-reloadable kind), then shread it with the same scissiors you use on expired credit cards. Depending on how paranoid you are, drop it in yours or drive a few miles and drop it in a random trashcan the night before trash day.
Hi there, I suggest to get a throw away card from anywhere like Ace or Moneybox, Wal-mart that way you load it and use that. You can use any address and phone number on the application.
Walgreens has cards like that. you can pay cash for it, no real name, etc.
Rite Aid... my bad
Okay sweet. That is what I wanted to do, but the application said the only prepaid card they accepted was a card, whatever the hell that is.

Thanks all.
That's a reloadable, IIRC that's something rite aid carries too. not an endorsement, just an observation. That's too bad. Is there any way to pay without personal data being traced back to you. requires telephone or web-based activation and they collect name and address.
We accept Western Union, money order and cash... as well as credit cards.

There's nothing easier than sticking cash in an envelope.

Always,
Gina
We accept Western Union, money order and cash... as well as credit cards.

There's nothing easier than sticking cash in an envelope.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Thanks hon.
If you send cash through the mail make sure you buy a thank you card or some other kind of card to send it in. Makes it harder to for dishonest people to know if their is money inside.
I like to go to my local grocery store and buy a money order for 75 cents. Yup, $89.75 in cash for an $89 money. No questions asked. Just make it out Preferred 411, write your P411 ID on and mail it with an 80 cent stamp on it.

A reloadable costs about $5 for each reload. A money order is definitely cheaper.

BTW, I just reupped my P411 with a money order. No mess, no fuss.
If you send cash through the mail make sure you buy a thank you card or some other kind of card to send it in. Makes it harder to for dishonest people to know if their is money inside. Originally Posted by Oenghus
A greeting card would be the first thing they'd check...thinking there's something in it for a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or shower gift. I'd never send cash of that amount thru the mail...heck!...anything more than 3$ sent thru the mail is more than I'd like to lose.
Hmm guess my grandmother aint that smart than that is how she always sent my christmas present Tia
will these green dot cards show up in your credit report?
will these green dot cards show up in your credit report? Originally Posted by Bodyrub_passenger
No