timewasting clients

One thing that severly annoys me is screened timewasting clients.it especially annoys me when they use popular screening services with the intention of timewasting.i have a very low tolerance for timewasting and find it to inconsiderate.what are possible solutions or remedies for this issue?
  • dayna
  • 10-28-2011, 12:39 PM
You are right! This does happen and it is totally annoying wish there was a way to stop this from happening but it is what it is sometimes..
When your phone call first starts off.. get the "hello" out of the way and immediately go into telling him, HOW YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS.
Don't give him room to start wasting your time. If he is a true gentleman and a new guy he will listen and respect you.
The second they start whining or acts like he will run you, HANG UP. I say "hang up" because he didn't listen to you in the first place.
They may call back and it's your choice to ignore it and you did try to tell him up front what to expect and THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.
Many men don't read all of your advertising and thats why you need to tell them real quick.
thank you for the feedback...
I'm curious what you call a time waster? Sometimes, when I'm going to be traveling through a city, I will contact 3 or 4 providers on P411 a few days ahead of time to make sure I can hook up with one. I don't call, I just ask that they clear me with the numerous OKs I have on P411 and Date Check. Am I time waster to the girls I don't meet with (rarely is there more than one that can meet in my time frame anyway)
What I classify as a timewaster would be the following
* someone that schedules a time /date and neither confirms or cancel
* during email exchange (asking for pics ) when I have other links of interest in the signature
*someone that calls or emails simply to phish for info
What I classify as a timewaster would be the following
* someone that schedules a time /date and neither confirms or cancel
* during email exchange (asking for pics ) when I have other links of interest in the signature
*someone that calls or emails simply to phish for info Originally Posted by evagodiva
Yes, any of those would be reasons to get pissed! Especially the NC/NS
well theres a remedy for ncns
My favorite future clients are the ones that contact me through P411 or eccie. They make introduction. Ask to be pre-screened for future meeting. They provide 3 provider references. It sure makes it easier on me and process is quick. No back and forth to get all info. Maybe because I'm a newbie. It helps me feel more at ease in future discussions with them.
Just always remember there are two sides to that NCNS coin.

Guys hate when they jump through all the hoops to get screened and an appt set and confirmed...then the lady is nowhere to be found at the designated time.

It happens all the time and it sucks both ways! How to avoid it?.....get a different hobby or a different job is the ultimate answer. But is not necessarily any better in other professions.
good point Chica... two sides to every story and thats good for the coed section when two ppl need to get both sides told. yep
Well as for me personally I have never NCNS any of my clients.
However it does happen ,but if the client is rude enough not to be apologetic about it ,of course he gets banned.
I hope u know about providerbbuzz.com Diva
wink wink
It's a business. NC/NS after a verified appointment is never acceptable, but the other stuff can be taken in many ways. If you owned a gift shop, you want people to browse, the more browsers you have, the more potential for sales you have. If you walked up to every browser and said "you need to buy something or get out of my store" then you will forever loose that client and potentially any friends that client may have. I have had interactions of 2 or 3 emails with a provider and then either something else comes up like I have to leave town early, or I found another provider who I clicked with. Although if everything was professional, I may come back around later, so I owuldn't think it was wasted time, just a future sale.
someone that schedules a time /date and neither confirms or cancel
This is actually just an inquiry, and the client is under no obligation to follow through either way. However, I do agree it would be nice if they did... but they don't, so I'd recommend that you don't waste your energy getting pissed about it.

Always,
Gina