Location revealed was this intentional?

Ok I've been up all nite pondering over, I'm usually quick to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But honestly this was just outright stupid.
As many of you know I recently relocated bk to CO. Unfortunately the rest of my furniture does not arrive for another 8 days. So I set up incall locally.
I meet with ap411 member and, he offers to write review I didn't ask for it. Later I notice a review on the local board in denver and this idiot states my LOCATION in my review!!!!!! Seriously??? Nothing surprises me anymore but I can't help but wonder was this done intentionally??? Rather ur a newbie or veteren....Discretion is the upmost importance and that's not taught, that's common sense. Please give me ur feedback on this.shld I request this review be taken down?? Do you think this was done viciously?
Your latest review lists location as -
I'm using my phn so sorry for mishaps. He listed location of my hotel. Its not a review here on eccie its on tob.
I can only tell you how we handle those situations here. We always remove the info when too much detail is listed in a review like that. Without knowing more, I would say it was likely unintentional Simone. We get them here like that pretty regularly.

Does TOB have an report to mod function where you can request that detail be removed? We do here, and respond to them, BTW.

I also remove your duplicate thread on this.
Thanks chica baby.... I got it taken care of. They removed it immediately. I didnt necessarily think it was done purposely, it still didn't make that initial sting go away. Im always comfortable venting here and thankyou guys for always grounding me when emotions (mine lol) get high. Mauhhhh
darn and with the wave of the magic wand, chica the mod erased my response forever to the wonderful and beautiful simone.

To bad there was not a way to merge the two oh well
darn and with the wave of the magic wand, chica the mod erased my response forever to the wonderful and beautiful simone.

To bad there was not a way to merge the two oh well Originally Posted by Oenghus
Sorry about that O. Let me recover your thoughts from the other thread; (Things might go out of public view but they don't vanish here)

Yes I would ask that at least the location be removed. I cannot say if it was intentional on his part since I do not know the hobbyist but you have the right to ask your local moderator to edit his review to remove information you deem puts you at risk.
Plus whether it was intentional or not it just sounds like the guy was being plain stupid or an idiot that does not think things thru first
just my .02 Originally Posted by Oenghus
My sentiments exactly. Thankyou honey pie Originally Posted by SimoneLove
anytime Simone! Have fun in Colorado, Ive been there once and it is a beautiful state to visit, but to cold for me to live there lol Originally Posted by Oenghus
I'd warm you up baby lol. Agn, thankyou love Originally Posted by SimoneLove
Im sure you could warm me up Originally Posted by Oenghus
Simone, glad they took care of things for you.
Chica thanks, I was just having a bit of fun, I understand the rules of the board and such.

I am in a fairly decent mood today and had a bit to much sleep and not enough beautiful company of late.

But thank you anyway.
Oenghus