Powder Puff Room leaked again??

lets face it, anything you put on the internet is not private..
unfortunate, but true. Nothing is secure. They have leak boards all over the net.
Internal affairs is well aware of it and investigating now. We made if difficult to get into the PR for this very reason and to make it rather easy to figure out who the offender is.
What are the rules to becoming a member of this room??
i'm pretty sure you have to have boobs
i'm pretty sure you have to have boobs Originally Posted by rharley
A vagina doesn't hurt, either...well...most of the time...
A vagina doesn't hurt, either...well...most of the time... Originally Posted by Prolongus
If a TS is a verified provider, I would think the TS should have access.

Being the naive little turkey that I am, I figured we needed a broom and dustpan on aisle 6 to clean up the spilled powder.

That said, I hate to tell any of you, but if you think any forums here are protected, you are quite mistaken. Consider the internet like a great big bullhorn, blasting your most private thoughts around the world, and probably to those little green men on Mars as well.
The lady mods have complete control of that area, including access. There is an application process that all VP's must go through to gain that access, if they want it.

Some of you ladies may have lost access and will need to rescreened.
Please send an email requesting access again to powderroom@eccie.net

The PR security is of the utmost importance here. So several measure are in place to prevent this from happening. The leak is coming from a Verified Provider account so several ladies recently admitted have been removed.
I would still post with caution for the next few days in the powder Room. While we have taken some quick steps, we are still working on the issue. Be cautious.

If you are one of the providers who lost access, please let me by emailing powderroom@eccie.net. Do not feel we think it is you. We felt that temporarily denying access to recently admitted providers was the quick fix until further steps can be taken.

Lea
Ladies, your access will be restored as soon as we are able to. Thank you for your patience.

In the mean time, please confine your discussion of this to the Powder Room.

If you are needing access to the Powder Room, please send an email to powderroom@eccie.net

The Colonel