Ladies, first impression is how important to a great evening?

What is the first thing you notice about a guy, that could be a deal breaker or set the tone for a wild evening, when he walks through the door? Do you have a preference as to how he is dressed?
Of course, we want you to arrive looking like you just walked off the cover of GQ magazine, but let's get real!

As long as you walk through my door wearing clean clothes, I'm happy! I had one gentleman arrive at my place wear dirty sweats and an old dirty t-shirt! I immediately ushered him into the shower! Sorry, but there is no excuse to arrive anywhere looking like that!
I would not say these things are important.

However some things to let me know its about to be a wild good time....or a very pleasant time for him is:

*Cowboy boots with the spike at the end.
*A guy dressed in a business suit, something about a guy who comes to see me straight after work is nice.
Of course, we want you to arrive looking like you just walked off the cover of GQ magazine, but let's get real!

As long as you walk through my door wearing clean clothes, I'm happy! I had one gentleman arrive at my place wear dirty sweats and an old dirty t-shirt! I immediately ushered him into the shower! Sorry, but there is no excuse to arrive anywhere looking like that! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I agree with you Lana. I would also take it a step further and say that another "first thing" both the provider and the hobbyest will notice is the "smell" of the person.
one lady didn't like my blue jeans. one thing you ladies ought to keep in mind. I don't want to look like I'm going on a date when I'm going on a date.
I agree with you Lana. I would also take it a step further and say that another "first thing" both the provider and the hobbyest will notice is the "smell" of the person. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Dog, I just thought that was a given! LOL!