Convincingly Real, very Vocal or Loud Moaners Club

It has been almost two years since this or a similar question has been asked. (Please don't shoot me if I am wrong.)

Which providers have you personally been with that really get into the date by being vocal, by moaning loudly and have real (or cant tell they are not real) O's?

I know personally that a few on the old post (Laci French, MAX, Jade Lee, Wynter Stark, Spikebaby, the ever beautiful Sultry Sophie, and others) still often cum with vocal enjoyment and explicatives. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=loud+vocal

There are so many new, young, older and tempting babes around now. I suspect that there are a whole bunch of newcummers who really love what they do. I bet many are lound and happy to let us know about the arrival of a special BCD sheet gripping moment with more than a "Shit Yessss!" whispered in an ear.

Also, fake is such a cheap turn off. It make me limp everytime I hear it.

I am finding in this new year that I have a need to break away from my normal ATF regulars and check out some new sounds and rythmns.

Yes, Ms. Amber Rain, I have heard about the noises and the fountains you create. Nice.
Girls, if you love to make noise, please, please this is a good time to make some noise too.
OK but after this we have to go for the WORST ones. The ones that keep moaning even when you've gone to the bathroom.
Ah hell, that is just good loving on my part.
YES! That's me....just ask the neighbors. It's all natural too.
Girls, if you love to make noise, please, please this is a good time to make some noise too. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Don't ask the girls -- ask the boys. You post an ISO here looking for a one-legged woman who speaks Hungarian and has a monkey and there are some girls who'd respond, as they do to all ISOs.
I had a visit with Jessica_UTR today, and she left me pretty danged convinced. And drained. And discombobulated. I couldn't find my danged car afterwards. And once I thought I had found my pickup, I stood there for at least a minute trying to get the door opened. But then I remembered I'd driven the sedan.
I had a visit with Jessica_UTR today, and she left me pretty danged convinced. And drained. And discombobulated. I couldn't find my danged car afterwards and I parked right in front of her incall. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

I have been there!

Jessica is really not a moaner, at least she was not with me, she is more of a dirty talker.
I have been there!

Jessica is really not a moaner, at least she was not with me, she is more of a dirty talker. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
I stand by my statement. But, yes, very much a dirty talker. Fun, huh?
Don't ask the girls -- ask the boys. You post an ISO here looking for a one-legged woman who speaks Hungarian and has a monkey and there are some girls who'd respond, as they do to all ISOs. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Ohhhhhh so true! Lol!
It is not real for certain until she has repeatedly called you to have free sex, over several months. If you give her nothing in return and she still initiates sex, you are getting close to it being real moaning that you can be sure about. Certainly some women enjoy sex, but you have no way of knowing if a woman is faking it at any given moment. If she is moaning, and faking it, it isn't all bad. She is trying to make you happy/feel good. Or, she wants to get it over with. An obligation shtup.
Women often moan when they have sex with me, but in a bad way. Haha.
  • Go4it
  • 01-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Janine --- opps -- she's gone on to other things.
It is not real for certain until she has repeatedly called you to have free sex, over several months. If you give her nothing in return and she still initiates sex, you are getting close to it being real moaning that you can be sure about. Certainly some women enjoy sex, but you have no way of knowing if a woman is faking it at any given moment. If she is moaning, and faking it, it isn't all bad. She is trying to make you happy/feel good. Or, she wants to get it over with. An obligation shtup. Originally Posted by SteveGoldstein

I could not agree with you more, that is why in the P2P world it is called IOP, (Illusion of Passion) and that SHOULD feel real at the time, even tho it may be and more than likely is fake, but it is not blatantly obvious. I would say that roughly 90% of the current providers are lackluster at best, at this particular part of IOP.
Yes there may be a facet of performance when it comes to P2P but when a talented tongue or a confident and timely thrust are pushing the right buttons I cant help but sing to the heavens- quite loudly. I have only just now started to tame my vocal exuberance but other than a few times most guys don't mind, it is music to their ears.
Kami Parker. Hold onto something, and hope the walls aren't
too thin. Versace also. Very vocal very orgasmic girls.
And both are hotter than a West Texas Summer.

Girls that I have seen that I would suggest.

1. Kami Parker
2. Versace
3. Kami Parker
4. Versace
5. Kami Parker

In that order.

Hey! Kami+Versace at the same time. I now have a new goal in life.