"Search the Ladies" doesn't work

Hi. I've been inactive for a few years, but have regained interest. I tried to use the Search the Ladies link, but it doesn't work. I'm a Basic member at the moment. Has the search function become available only to Premium Members? There also used to be a section where ladies could post notes that I don't see. Yep, it has been a few years.
There is a photo album but you must have premium access to use it
So I upgraded to a premium membership. The Search option still doesn't function, not that anybody said it would. If it doesn't work, it should be removed. Is there really no way of looking for local providers other than searching through encounter reports and hoping that someone has recently seen them?
So I upgraded to a premium membership. The Search option still doesn't function, not that anybody said it would. If it doesn't work, it should be removed. Is there really no way of looking for local providers other than searching through encounter reports and hoping that someone has recently seen them? Originally Posted by risky10012000
I finally figured it out. But, you have to use the main site, doesn't work with the mobile version.
Click on "Search Members", then, click on Advanced Search. Type in the State name. Sort by last Activity date.
FYI: I found a few ladies from Oklahoma City that I never knew.
Hope this helps