Black, Female College Professor Arrested For Lying About Traffic Stop

Thank goodness for dash video and audio equipment.

So I guess this lying bitch figured she coul just ruin this Officers career. After all, she is a Woman,, and she is Black, and she is a College Professor. Why would she lie about such a serious matter.

But there is that pesky Dash Cam. Oops..........

http://foxct.com/2015/07/31/dash-cam...-traffic-stop/
Busted!!!! Book 'em Danal.
Fucking cunt. He should have used his taser on her.
I'm sure she votes democrat too. Idiot.
  • DSK
  • 08-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Thank goodness for dash video and audio equipment.

So I guess this lying bitch figured she coul just ruin this Officers career. After all, she is a Woman,, and she is Black, and she is a College Professor. Why would she lie about such a serious matter.

But there is that pesky Dash Cam. Oops..........

http://foxct.com/2015/07/31/dash-cam...-traffic-stop/ Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wow - he was perfectly polite to her, gave her a ticket she deserved and she admitted it.

Then, she wanted to get publicity and become a victim while callously ruining a man's life.

I am very happy she got caught.

This is exactly where diversity hurts this country. This is why I'm a separatist - the races will never get past things like this, and it hurts the country.
Fucking cunt. He should have used his taser on her. Originally Posted by Budman
You have anger issues.
You have anger issues. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You have mental issues.
You have social issues.
typical tripe and left wing brainwashing lies she teaches her students im sure

btw she doesn't look black, her name sounds and she looks Asian, like perhaps thai or indonesian
typical tripe and left wing brainwashing lies she teaches her students im sure

btw she doesn't look black, her name sounds and she looks Asian, like perhaps thai or indonesian Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

You may be right. I guess I assumed when she said "racial profile", she was Black. My mistake.
She is still a lying sack of shit who was willing to ruin an honorable man's carreer.
We can just say that she might be anything, except a white male with a job. That is, I suppose, the only group that CAN'T be racially oe gender profiled.
Some people don't care about the truth. They will believe her anyway (or at least say that they believe her) just because the subject is so important regardless the facts.
You have mental issues. Originally Posted by Budman
Not true. I've been tested. You, however, seem perpetually angry. If I cared enough, I could go back and put together a litany of your posts which would demonstrate this streak.
Wow - he was perfectly polite to her, gave her a ticket she deserved and she admitted it.

Then, she wanted to get publicity and become a victim while callously ruining a man's life.

I am very happy she got caught.

This is exactly where diversity hurts this country. This is why I'm a separatist - the races will never get past things like this, and it hurts the country. Originally Posted by DSK

Should we get rid of all the jews too?
Not true. I've been tested. You, however, seem perpetually angry. If I cared enough, I could go back and put together a litany of your posts which would demonstrate this streak. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You may want to get retested. It's quite obvious to anyone that is paying attention you have more than a few screws loose.

As for you putting together a litany of my post, feel free.
Should we get rid of all the jews too? Originally Posted by timpage
Let's start with getting rid of all the wetbacks.