Hannabeth Halliwell

I just want to put out there that Hannabeth is one class act and you Nashville gents are lucky to have her and some other fine providers.

Hannibeth and I had plans to meet on my return trip from Florida back north and we touched base while I was on the road. On the morning of the session we were to do once I reached the hotel I was staying at for the evening of the session, she warned me that she was starting to get a cold and feeling a little under the weather.

As lunchtime approached, she contacted me as her cold became worse and began to doubt she could do the session. I put a little pressure on her to still try to do it and even stopped on the road to get her some chicken soup. I really wanted to see her--she is one of the sexiest and most clever provider I have met in a long time.

By later in the afternoon, she was feeling miserable and was very up front and apologetic about needing to drop the appointment, but and this is so rare in this hobby of ours which can be cutthroat, she gave me a couple of alternative ladies to see, and even suggested the one that i would perhaps best click with, because she took the time to remember what I liked in a session the last time, and was very thoughtful in making sure i still had a great time while there, even if it wasn't with her.

She went over an above the call of duty and referred me to Juliet GFE, and let me tell you, Hannibeth is one perceptive woman. It was a perfect match.

It is so refreshing to see that not all women in this hobby of ours are so competitive and mean spirited that they hoard clients and withhold references etc.

I tip my hat to Hanibeth for being a class act, not forcing doing a session that probably neither one of would enjoy, being open and honest, and then sending me to another provider that almost rocked my world as much as Hannibeth does. There will be a review on here shortly of Juliet.

You boys in Nashville are very lucky to have such classy ladies!
You just pushed Hannabeth up another few rungs on my "must see before retirement" list. Maybe you'll do the same for Juliette (sp? I can't keep those alternative spellings straight) when I read your review.

Travel safely.

Cheers,

bcg
She is class all the way.
Thanks everyone! I try ;-)
Thanks everyone! I try ;-) Originally Posted by Hannabeth
<threadjack>Oh good Lord, those new pictures in your showcase are absolutely awesome. My compliments to the photographer... and to the model, of course.</threadjack>

Cheers,

bcg