Providers! What's your "go to" move?

Sure every guy has his preferences, but what's something you can do that you could patent because you know the guy is puddy in your hands after you pull it off?
Soft kisses on his neck and a quick nibble on his ear, as I whisper the naughty things that I want to do to him.

Stiletto Kitty
SK!! You naughty kitty....Welcome back! If a hott lady did that to me I'd cum in my underoos.
Soft kisses on his neck and a quick nibble on his ear, as I whisper the naughty things that I want to do to him.

Stiletto Kitty Originally Posted by stilettokitty
yup. That'll work.
jt,
If you ever have the opportunity to kiss me, you'll know mine!

Schwing!
I drag my monkey out of the closet and he sings a showtune from Cabaret......works everytime!!

Spikebaby
The Original jenna of Dallas

Jennaofdallas@yahoo.com
I drag my monkey out of the closet and he sings a showtune from Cabaret......works everytime!!

Spikebaby

Jennaofdallas@yahoo.com Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Lmfao......

Hell...As long as i show up, he should be good to go.... "Ta Da" Im on time

Lmao!!!!!

Spikebaby

you have to see me in person to find out my go-to move...hehe
Berkleigh you're a hott mess! lol. Atleast you embrace what you are. I think someone should spring forward all your clocks when you're not looking.
hmmmmmmm well I have many "little things" I do......my favorite is when we are in the doggie position and I look back and tell him to "do me harder!!!"

Xoxoxo
AD

That works for me .........

I think it just did

Spikebaby

That would be worth the price of admission alone.
Lmfao......

Hell...As long as i show up, he should be good to go.... "Ta Da" Im on time Originally Posted by berkleigh

BERK, I love your attitude my lady!!!!!!!