Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...y/368332637076
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: In the city near Dewey and Driving Park
Hair Length and Color: Curly Blondish just above shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Literally one of the best bodies in the hobby. No stretch marks, no mommy belly....the girl is simply smoking......that’s the best part of this everything else hmmmm.
Recommendation: No
with no extension of PUA unemployment, maybe more of these hot out of work strippers will be advertising
Hottest body in the hobby but you don't recommend?
A Testament to the fact that looks arent the only contributing factor to what makes a great encounter. We've all seen the numerous encounters with girls who's looks are questionable, however they continue to get "Yes" recommendations due to the experience they provide. This chick probably has regulars who continue to see her based off her looks alone even tho her service sucks. Shes knows this, so she won't put out any more effort than needed.
A Testament to the fact that looks arent the only contributing factor to what makes a great encounter. We've all seen the numerous encounters with girls who's looks are questionable, however they continue to get "Yes" recommendations due to the experience they provide. This chick probably has regulars who continue to see her based off her looks alone even tho her service sucks. Shes knows this, so she won't put out any more effort than needed. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Bingo! I’d rather fuck a 6 who is a 10 in the sack versus a 9 who is a -1 in the sack.
She was discussed last week. As I said then she does not enjoy what she is doing.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2732428
well said, both of you.
I call it the Gorgeous Girl Syndrome - wherein a super hot babe makes little to no effort in anything (e.g. school, work, providing, etc)because she doesn't have to, or at least has been trained to think so.
Bingo! I’d rather fuck a 6 who is a 10 in the sack versus a 9 who is a -1 in the sack. Originally Posted by RangerBill
I'm the exact opposite. I can't stand an unattractive provider and can always get excited by the presence of hottie. No matter how participatory they may not be.
Yeah, +1 on the Gorgeous Girl Syndrome, same every country I have hobby’d in. Very few exceptions, but NN is one Lol. The best bangs are rarely with the hottest girls.
She was discussed last week. As I said then she does not enjoy what she is doing.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2732428 Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I knew I had seen the thread somewhere but it was not in a review so I went anyway but your experience mirrored mine thus the NO.
Yeah, +1 on the Gorgeous Girl Syndrome, same every country I have hobby’d in. Very few exceptions, but NN is one Lol. The best bangs are rarely with the hottest girls. Originally Posted by Max3pc
Ever sample the French Canadians or Romanian girls across the border? Might change your mind!

Staff comment- please do not bump reviews tat have had no posts in the last 30 days- CK