Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...e/773199691023
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Carrier Circle
Hair Length and Color: Long Black Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Small, thin girl. Smooth dark skin. Posted pics are her.
Recommendation: Yes
How was the glass eye? Distracting?
How was the glass eye? Distracting? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
She worked to keep it out of my direct line of sight. Good enough to make me think she might be good at a career of cinematography with her camera angles. But it still didn’t bother me at all.
Ask about her hotter friend in the 6th picture from the ad with her on the boat.
Ask about her hotter friend in the 6th picture from the ad with her on the boat. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Mostly sure that was the girl constantly texting her. But not enough detail in either pic to be positive.
I keep waiting for one of you foot-longs to write about busting a nut so hard you popped her eye out! Oh man, could you imagine scrambling around the floor looking for her eye?
yer in ...plastic mans ...prayers

...thanks fer sharin
I keep waiting for one of you foot-longs to write about busting a nut so hard you popped her eye out! Oh man, could you imagine scrambling around the floor looking for her eye? Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
Favorite Frazes candidate?
I keep waiting for one of you foot-longs to write about busting a nut so hard you popped her eye out! Oh man, could you imagine scrambling around the floor looking for her eye? Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
hahaha...thanks for setting the bar - planning on seeing her soon and now I have this to deal with...hahaha...too funny....thanks for that visual!!!
Wow....lmao
That is so fucked up. If not favorite phrases, it should go on Plastic Man’s signature archive.
plastic mans ...sig line dones requires a certain fizzle flop finesse an innocent ...charm ans the above exhibits ...neither
The OP was satisfied and content with the visit, so why the need to be cruel and find that to be amusing.
The OP was satisfied and content with the visit, so why the need to be cruel and find that to be amusing. Originally Posted by Old Wood
I don't agree with cruelty, but I don't think the OP is being accurate. If this providers eye is fucked up and might possibly be a show stopper aspect of meeting this provider for some hobbyists--I'm sure they'd like to know.

I also understand trying to be compassionate for a down and out hooker who probably isn't getting a lot of visits.
Don't get me wrong, her eye and surrounding facial features could/will definitely be a turn-off for some. Other posters described it accurately. She is fully aware of it too, but it doesn't seem to stop her. Had i been surprised by it, might have walked, but I knew what to expect thanks to the reviewers on here, and as it turned out, it just doesn't bother me personally at all.