Why did Biden answer with No Comment when asked about the Maui Fire

Did he forget about it? That’s a rock solid Blue State that has yet to get aid from the Feds?
Might have to call Trump to get warp speed action
The answer is simple, it wasn't on a note card or teleprompter so Biden didn't know what to say.
It’s truly shameful that he has a job, they are going to have to give him. Lot of prescriptions to get him thru the upcoming yer, there is no way he can debate anyone. Wonder how the Dems are going to handle the next few months.

Anyway he is going on another vacation, he is a busy man.
Did he forget about it? That’s a rock solid Blue State that has yet to get aid from the Feds? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I would like to know how these Fires started since it's an island community and void of any heavy wooded trees. The Government doesn't care, I am sure they had something to do with it anyway.
The answer is simple, it wasn't on a note card or teleprompter so Biden didn't know what to say. Originally Posted by farmstud60
^^^^^^^

Old, senile, and stupid.

Soon to be proven to be corrupt.
... Biden's handlers were not around to tell him what to say.
So he had "no comment"... Reckon he coulda said that the
Maui fires there were all "malarkey" - prolly would get
the same protection form the liberal media.

To answer Levianon17's question - from what I understand, mate
- a faulty electricity grid may be to blame.
We'll surely have to wait and see.

#### Salty
Pretty sure with all the Hunter fires the White House is trying to manage he has been instructed to say 'no comment' which would be funny if it was not so accurate.

I sometimes have to look at my phone to remember what the date is so by 80 will likely not be much more aware of the outside world than ole Joe but damn sure won't find me asking for access to nukes or making decisions that affect hundres of millions of people. My mind can't decide though which is worse Biden or if he steps down will the VP moving into the Oval Office be even worse?
Pretty sure with all the Hunter fires the White House is trying to manage he has been instructed to say 'no comment' which would be funny if it was not so accurate.

I sometimes have to look at my phone to remember what the date is so by 80 will likely not be much more aware of the outside world than ole Joe but damn sure won't find me asking for access to nukes or making decisions that affect hundres of millions of people. My mind can't decide though which is worse Biden or if he steps down will the VP moving into the Oval Office be even worse? Originally Posted by DNinja69
That's why they put Harris in as VP. She's useless and is good insurance for the idiot Biden who was installed.
Why "No Comment"?

Because he can't speak spontaneously any more.

I have a long time friend, from high school actually, who has been diagnosed with some form of progressive memory deficit issue. When I talk with him over the phone, he does really well with things we both experienced fifty or more years ago. But when talking about what they did last week, I can hear his wife quietly, gently, feeding him details in his other ear. He cannot spontaneously respond with the ages of his two long awaited and prized grandsons for instance, or whether the youngest can walk yet. This was noticeable at our fiftieth HS reunion in 2019. Now it is obvious to anyone.

It is my belief that President Biden has a similar problem with speaking off the cuff, that has gotten bad enough lately that he has been coached to just not respond to questions at all unless he has a written response before him to be read outload.

This is no longer about so-called gaffs to be made fun of and laughed at. laughed at. We are witnessing the dissolution of his intellect, publicly and in real-time.

This is a health tragedy.
... Biden's handlers were not around to tell him what to say.
So he had "no comment"... Reckon he coulda said that the
Maui fires there were all "malarkey" - prolly would get
the same protection form the liberal media.

To answer Levianon17's question - from what I understand, mate
- a faulty electricity grid may be to blame.

We'll surely have to wait and see.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I am not buying that at all. Boats on Fire while in the water a malfunctioning Electrical Grid isn't going to cause that. It's time to divorce ourselves from these stupid Government Narratives. The reason why Biden hasn't addressed this incident is because he would have to lie about it and lie big.
Did he forget about it? That’s a rock solid Blue State that has yet to get aid from the Feds? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
He answered with no comment because he had no comment
What an absolutely profound statement...
Check this out!

Publication date: 8/10. The fire started 8/7

You got to type a manuscript, send it to publishers to read it, have a publisher accept it, then get it printed into books : whole thing takes months

Fire and Fury: The Story of the 2023 Maui Fire and its Implications for Climate Change Paperback – August 10, 2023

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Fury-Imp.../dp/B0CFCYXMRX
Apparently water was withheld by a government official to fight the fires:

How do you withhold water? Doesn't water come out when you turn the faucet on or attach a hose to a fire hydrant and unscrew the top?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...late-save-maui

How much damage could have been prevented with the extra water is not yet known. However, the question of "Why?" needs to be addressed in the wake of one of the worst natural disasters in Hawaii's history. Though bureaucratic red tape might be the most obvious suggestion, a recent interview with M. Kaleo Manual https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/cwrm/aboutus/deputy/offers some interesting and disturbing insight. Manuel waxes philosophical on "water equity" ("equity" being a pervasive woke buzzword) and an ancient "reverence" of water as god-like. He uses these beliefs to support his rationale for keeping tight controls over Hawaiian water supplies; not as a resource to be used, but as a holistic privilege offered by the government.