If Democrats Don't Rig Elections, Then Why Does RFK Jr. Have to Run as an Independent?

Attention Democrats: Each Democrat superdelegate controls 10,000 votes compared to your one puny little vote. Your Democrat Heirarchy does not trust little Democrat peons like you to pick the right candidate; hence, the creation of Democrat Superdelegates. In a recent poll, 1/3 of Democrats say they'll vote for RFK Jr. as an Independent. So Joe Biden is toast. Stick a fork in him. Bahahahahaha

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...te/ar-AA1h3JAi

https://nypost.com/2023/09/30/rfk-jr...nt-run-report/
  • Tiny
  • 09-30-2023, 09:56 PM
Watch Fox AND MSNBC. Or just read this forum. Kennedy has more support among Republicans than Democrats. He’d probably pull more voters from Trump than Biden.

https://pro.morningconsult.com/analy...rimary-polling

Rasmussen polls tend to favor Republicans. The idea that 1/3rd of Democratic voters would support Kennedy, running as an independent in a general election, over Biden sounds crazy to me, despite the poll. Kennedy’s getting 7% to 16% support among Democratic voters in other polls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...171.html#polls

I agree with you about the superdelegates. They’re not allowed to participate in the first round of voting any more, but their existence makes Democrats’ claims about suppression of the vote by Republicans awfully ironic.
He a nobody, He is the third of eleven children of senator and attorney general Robert F. Kennedy and Ethel Kennedy, née Skakel. He is a nephew of President John F. Kennedy and Senator Ted Kennedy. Kennedy grew up at his family's homes in McLean, Virginia, and Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
RFKJr has support from the right to run. They (we)don't want him as president.

Any support he gets from thr right is meant to shine a light on the blatant attempts by Democrats and their progressive left doners to rig their primary process for Biden and only Biden.

Pretty much the same things they did to ensure that Hillery Clinton was the party nominee and not Bernie Saunders.
No question the DNC crossed lines with Bernie to make sure Hillary was the nominee and RFK Jr was not going to find his road any less rocky. The difference in my eyes starts with the fact Dems have an incumbent President running for re-election. RFK doesn't have nearly enough support to challenge Biden so the move is run Independent. Dems who want more Biden should support this as RFK could take some votes that would otherwise go to Trump instead of competing directly with Biden.

So I see this as a natural progression of the political path RFK has chosen.
No question the DNC crossed lines with Bernie to make sure Hillary was the nominee and RFK Jr was not going to find his road any less rocky. The difference in my eyes starts with the fact Dems have an incumbent President running for re-election. RFK doesn't have nearly enough support to challenge Biden so the move is run Independent. Dems who want more Biden should support this as RFK could take some votes that would otherwise go to Trump instead of competing directly with Biden.

So I see this as a natural progression of the political path RFK has chosen. Originally Posted by DNinja69
Trump will get the RNC Nomination for President. RFK Jr. will be his running mate, that's the reason for him running as an Independent it gives him a neutral stance. Together Trump and RFK Jr. will decimate the opposition.
I agree that the above is a possibility. RFK and Trump have more in common than differences.
I agree that the above is a possibility. RFK and Trump have more in common than differences. Originally Posted by HoHound
Trump was a very close friend to JFK Jr. So he would get along well with RFK Jr.
is he really close friend of rfk jr?

rfk has said he will not be trump's vice president.

rfk has said he will not be trump's vice president. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... He sayes that so far.

### Salty
At this point in the election cycle, they all say stuff that has no roots in reality.

Newsome says he won't run, or won't say that he will run . . .figure out what means. Nickey Haley says she won't be anyone's Vice President. Chris Christie says he isn't FAT and so it goes.

I think that JFK Jr. would take any position in the next government regardless of who is President, Republican or Democrat, at any level. If he csn ot be a front runner, he would accept VP. If out or the runing altogether, he would accept a cabinet post.

rfk has said he will not be trump's vice president. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Trump was a close friend to JFK jr. I just figure he would get along well with RFK jr if he was to pick him as a running mate. RFK jr. may have a change of heart now that he is running as an Independent.
Trump will get the RNC Nomination for President. RFK Jr. will be his running mate, that's the reason for him running as an Independent it gives him a neutral stance. Together Trump and RFK Jr. will decimate the opposition. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They're going to nominate a state of Georgia inmate? That is if he isn't in prison NY first. bwhahahahahahahahahaha Trump for Prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're going to nominate a state of Georgia inmate? That is if he isn't in prison NY first. bwhahahahahahahahahaha Trump for Prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Hahaha, You really are.
At this point in the election cycle, they all say stuff that has no roots in reality.

Newsome says he won't run, or won't say that he will run . . .figure out what means. Nickey Haley says she won't be anyone's Vice President. Chris Christie says he isn't FAT and so it goes.

I think that JFK Jr. would take any position in the next government regardless of who is President, Republican or Democrat, at any level. If he csn ot be a front runner, he would accept VP. If out or the runing altogether, he would accept a cabinet post. Originally Posted by ICU 812
JFK Jr? isn't he dead? I think you mean RFK Jr.