Since the forums are down on NR

The forums on NR have been down for some time now. Rumor has it that they will not be back up? So where has everyone gone to take the place of the forums on NR?
We hope that many of you decide to join us here on ECCIE. We will make it easy for the ladies to be verified providers so that you can post ads here. Just PM me.
  • romo2
  • 09-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Can we set up a section similar to the NR forum for the "refugees" from that site? We could try and spread the word to get the regulars over there to migrate here. I think there would be a large demand for such a product.
I sure hope some girls migrate here. I'm from TX and travel up there and this isn't much help.
I sure hope some girls migrate here. I'm from TX and travel up there and this isn't much help. Originally Posted by derek303
Some that tour are already on here, we just don't post as much I hope to get to TX this year when it gets colder here in Cincinnati.
I Am visiting all over Indiana now and this board needs to get active.
I saw a Gent yesterday from Texas that was complaining in This state the board is not active and never post but was complaining girls don't come here,
Well when souther girl go where they know to post Here and P411 and no one looks at the post much less responds we tend to shy away from coming think maybe it would not be worth the trip.. I AM ACTUALLY LOVING IT HERE.. Maybe Not so much the town I am in now but the other towns I went to I loved.... Just git to get eccie popping here and p411
I sure hope some girls migrate here. I'm from TX and travel up there and this isn't much help. Originally Posted by derek303
I live here in Indianapolis
I live here in Indianapolis Originally Posted by Emme33
And Emme will help you!
Suck Naughty Reviews closed boards.Good place to marketing business for gals.
I am curious to where all the gentlemen have went that used that board let alone that site.I agree It sure was a great advertising spot for us providers. I was hoping that everybody would run to this site quick fast in a hurry...but maybe they are just being crickets at the moment !!
  • Luv69
  • 11-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Some of us are here. Just quiet.
It's true that inactivity breeds inactivity. How many of us glance at this area of ECCIE, notice that there's nothing new again, and just go away? It's all-of-us's fault ... me as much as anyone.
Exactly- it is not up to the moderators to generate discussion. You guys live in Indiana.... we don't. We don't know the area very well but we are willing to chime in if a discussion peaks our interest.
And Emme will help you! Originally Posted by kennred
Yes I will. Thank you kennred.
I am curious to where all the gentlemen have went that used that board let alone that site.I agree It sure was a great advertising spot for us providers. I was hoping that everybody would run to this site quick fast in a hurry...but maybe they are just being crickets at the moment !! Originally Posted by msjazmine
So, where did everybody in Indianapolis go? Just to name a few; raven, fan, sirlix?