Do you guys hate BBW

When i try to search for BBW posts in eccie this is what I get

"She is no where near a BBW"
"She is thick but not a BBW"
"Sonya has meat but not a BBW"

You get my drift? Why is BBW in a negative light?

Is there a way to search eccie for BBW posts?
They sure do by the way they tend to act!!! I've been astonished by how hateful people have shown to be on Eccie...
Not negative from me. To each his own.
Not my thing but the BBW's stay in business so there has to be a market for them. WALDT!
I don't get it...where's the negativity?

Guys are defending big girls in those examples you posted above

I expected something harsher
I get it. He is saying if you search for a spinner it will show girls that are plainly described as spinners, and rarely do you see not quite a spinner, or she is nowhere near a spinner. He was saying there is a lack of providers being plainly described as BBWs. I guess the hobbyists are being more sensitive in their descriptions and not in a negative way. It's more or less their way of not wanting to offend their provider in anyway.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Just like there's weight and size limits for spinners, there's weight and size limits for bbws also. I see both get misrepresented in here BUT that's a touchy subject to discuss in coed without feelings getting hurt.
if you say She's hardly a BBW, It makes you feel better......but we all still know...so theres that

For lack of a better moniker, people use BBW as a point of reference. It's just like saying someone is tall but not quite 6'. "Milfy is very curvy, but not quite BBW."
When i try to search for BBW posts in eccie
You get my drift? Why is BBW in a negative light? Originally Posted by StoneCold101
'cause it means FAT
Unfortunately yes, there are lots of dudes on here who are rather obsessed with shaming plus size women. So I see how it could be tiresome to distinguish providers describing their own bodies and reviewers who have affirming things to say from those who are being mean and hateful.

To address the OP's question, here are a couple of Eccie search hacks:
After entering "BBW" in the Keyword(s) field, opt for "Search Titles Only" as that will bring up providers' ad titles or reviewers' review titles that explicitly include the term BBW. Or even better, limit the search options to one specific subforum such as Provider Ads in Dallas or X city.

Example: "BBW" in "Provider Ads - Dallas"

Happy searching!
Ready for the real talk express?

50-80% of the members here are either married to a bbw or have no problem banging a bbw in the real world. Therefore, the majority of guys equate the utility of a bbw provider to that of a two legged chair. Sure, you have some collectors of two legged chairs out there, but, not many. It's not that they "hate" bbw's, they don't perceive them as a valuable commodity, at least in the hobby arena. My view is a bit different but I'm only one person. I would assume the majority takes on the mindset of my earlier statement.
Ready for the stupid talk express?

50-80% of the members here are either married to a bbw or have no problem banging a bbw in the real world. Therefore blah blah blah ... Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Cite your sources please.
Cite your sources please. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
San Antonio huh? Ok
Not gonna lie, I'd rather see a bbw who gets into it and blows my mind, versus a smaller gal who acts like a dead fish and acts like she's doing ME a favor.