Emails are not from Clinton's server

http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/ne...r-796590147611

Come Monday morning you guys will be disappointed once you discover that the emails didn't come from Clinton's server- this issue is dead.
It doesn't matter where they came from dummy she won't be convicted. The FBI had that chance and they failed.

Jim
http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/ne...r-796590147611

Come Monday morning you guys will be disappointed once you discover that the emails didn't come from Clinton's server- this issue is dead. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're dumber than a rock. You really should just put a gun to your head. Even though it's empty.
I'm considering starting a poll.

It would ask you to choose one:

1) Lube can not get any more idiotic.

2) Lube's most idiotic comments are yet to come.
I would guess... All of the above.
I just read his latest posts. Lube's track record shows increasing stupidity with each post. Perhaps someone can calculate the correlation between Trump's rising poll numbers and Lube's increasing stupidity.

I think his best stuff is yet to come which is good news for Trump supporters.
Yeah. You're probably right.

But, I'm so skeered that the emails may not be from Hillary's server. Fuck! The Wikileaks emails aren't from Hillary's server either. I'm so fuckin' skeered!!!!
Yeah. You're probably right.

But, I'm so skeered that the emails may not be from Hillary's server. Fuck! The Wikileaks aren't from Hillary's server either. I'm so fuckin' skeered!!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Asswipes right behind him. Both figuratively and literally. He just said Hillary will get government to work if she's elected. Fucking idiot.
Asswipes right behind him. Both figuratively and literally. He just said Hillary will get government to work if she's elected. Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino

I will send you one of my personal cuban smokes when Trump loses; lord knows you're gonna need it.
I will send you one of my personal cuban smokes when Trump loses; lord knows you're gonna need it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
These idiots just like Trump thought the latest emails were going to damage Clinton- she is still leading in most polls and the emails didn't come from her server too bad so sad you dumb fucks.
I will send you one of my personal cuban smokes when Trump loses; lord knows you're gonna need it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I have my own Cubans. You probably shove cigars up your ass. You smoke them sap sucker.
These idiots just like Trump thought the latest emails were going to damage Clinton- she is still leading in most polls and the emails didn't come from her server too bad so sad you dumb fucks. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Punk, stupid, faggot.
I have my own Cubans. You probably shove cigars up your ass. You smoke them sap sucker. Originally Posted by bambino

Really dude what's with you and all this 24/7 gay, ass, and dick talk. He doth protest too much?

These idiots just like Trump thought the latest emails were going to damage Clinton- she is still leading in most polls and the emails didn't come from her server too bad so sad you dumb fucks. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You know it's sad when all these numnuts can do is hang their fucking tin foil hats on a stupid email server story. This is totally hilarious to me.

I don't give a rats ass about a fucking email server story. It's not important at this time. She was not the head person in charge anyway the buck stopped with Obama so there was little to nothing she could do having a personal fucking server. Woop-tee-doo.
You know it's sad when all these numnuts can do is hang their fucking tin foil hats on a stupid email server story. This is totally hilarious to me.

I don't give a rats ass about a fucking email server story. It's not important at this time. She was not the head person in charge anyway the buck stopped with Obama so there was little to nothing she could do having a personal fucking server. Woop-tee-doo. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Goodbye Sap Sucker. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.