Again, the Clinton's Think The Laws Do Not Apply To Them!

Clintons failed to get permits for rushed home renovation

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and hildebeest failed to get required permits for a rushed renovation of the house and grounds they recently bought next to their original Westchester home, it was reported Friday....

The couple, he added, face “several thousand dollars, at least,” in fees and penalties for failing to get the paperwork straight.

An unidentified tipster ratted out the Clintons, who plunked down $1.15 million in August for the 3,631-square-foot house....

The Clintons also have outstanding zoning and Building Department problems at their residence next door at 15 Old House Lane, which they bought for $1.7 million in 1999 to establish residency so Hillary could run for the Senate, Maskiell said.

(NYPOST)
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
With all that money that the Clinton money laundering "foundation" extorted from foreign leaders and business people, paying for permits should NOT have been a problem. Typical lying libs, think that the rules don't apply to them !!!!!! Mebbe they needed the second house to hide another " off the books "server in to hide all of their " pay-for-play " transactions and the one's they're planning on doing if shrilLIARY steals the election (with the medias help ) !!!
  • DSK
  • 10-31-2016, 12:43 PM
Fucking lawbreakers - I'll bet Lubed Wideass didn't get a permit to fabricate gloryholes at Assup's house, either.
Three to one odds for everyone except JL, the welsher.
I'll take the. bet. Clinton wins and I won't post here for 120 days. Trump wins and you disappear for 360 days.
True justice would be to put Hillary and Bill in the same cell for the duration of their sentences.
Ah, justice, sweet justice.
Three to one odds for everyone except JL, the welsher. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You taking the bet you chicken shit mother fucker. You laid it out there for everyone except JL.
Three to one odds for everyone except JL, the welsher. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

How about it bitch? You gonna take the bet? You put it out there for everyone except JL. Are you just a big mouth bitch and coward?
Maybe it's because you're afraid you'll lose your DOTY crown if you're gone for 360 days. You're a big enough dipshit you will probably still win,
I am in. 3 years away for you.
Lets get it on.
Maybe it's because you're afraid you'll lose your DOTY crown if you're gone for 360 days. You're a big enough dipshit you will probably still win, Originally Posted by Budman
If he loses he won't honor it. Asswipes a major scumbag.
When Trump is inaugurated he will probably drink the koolaid he missed out on in Jonestown.
Look fellas I don't give a shit about all that shit. As long as the bitch wins I'm good. OK? Now stop posting and circle jerking to all this wack ass shit. Who gives a flying fuck.
The bitch isn't going to win. She'll be lucky if she stays out of prison.

Come out of hiding you fucking coward. Maybe he already drank the koolaid. You POS.