Obama's Israel Surprise?

is Obama planning to throw Israel under the bus over Palestine?
http://www.wsj.com/articles/obamas-i...ise-1477956091

would he actually have the balls to do it???

Hamas & PA unity - peace talk sabotage
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/f...stinian-unity/
SPAM
SPLOOGE
piss off nematoid turd

what kind of word is splooge?
SNORT
  • DSK
  • 11-02-2016, 02:46 PM
SNORT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are not a friend of Israel. You are a faggot.

Piss off!!
piss off nematoid turd

what kind of word is splooge? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"splooge " is what assup and EKIM have made a living taking on their face and over the rest of their fecal-stained bodies down at the gloryholes !
Obama is an anti-Semite so nothing would surprise me.
  • DSK
  • 11-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Obama is an anti-Semite so nothing would surprise me. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Although I have no dog in that fight, I have to agree with you there.
God rejected Israel for putting Jesus to death. They now rule the world by proxy. I do think they have a right to defend themselves but what they're doing to the Palestinians is almost as bad as what Hitler did to them.

Eventually it will catch up with them. Bibi is a very sick and demented terrorist and the world would be better off without people like him around. I hope Obama gives him a good lashing on his way out the door.
God rejected Israel for putting Jesus to death. They now rule the world by proxy. I do think they have a right to defend themselves but what they're doing to the Palestinians is almost as bad as what Hitler did to them.

Eventually it will catch up with them. Bibi is a very sick and demented terrorist and the world would be better off without people like him around. I hope Obama gives him a good lashing on his way out the door. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
so its all israels fault?
Fuck y'all
so its all israels fault? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I have to agree with the Sistine Chump. Israel is a bit of a big pain in the ass. Kind of like a good friend who is a bad influence. A little useless strip of land is really not in the best interest of America. But America created a monster and were stuck with each other now. But Obama isn't an angel. Obama isn't a Muslim he's a Luciferian and wants the conflict between Israel and the Arab world to continue without strengthening ties to Israel. That's one reason why ISIS still exists, it keeps conflict in check.

Jim
I have to agree with the Sistine Chump. Israel is a bit of a big pain in the ass. Kind of like a good friend who is a bad influence. A little useless strip of land is really not in the best interest of America. But America created a monster and were stuck with each other now. But Obama isn't an angel. Obama isn't a Muslim he's a Luciferian and wants the conflict between Israel and the Arab world to continue without strengthening ties to Israel. That's one reason why ISIS still exists, it keeps conflict in check.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
its bullshit.

its bullshit to ignore the actions of the Palestinians.

They have said no to 2 peace treaties that would have given them a state.

they don't want 2 state solutions. they want Israel destroyed.

this is why hamas & PA joined together in unity for new elections and to help make the anti-israel BDS campaign successful in isolating Israel.