Let's try this one again... Birthday Bash at P10

So the last thread got off to a rocky start, so let me try this one again.

Thank you Whispers for hosting our (including yours) birthday party. Happy Birthday to Maddie with whom I share a birthday (the actual day) with, and lucky for us, we both turned 21 this week so we could really celebrate! Ztonk has already admitted to participating in this debauchery, so Happy Birthday to you also. We got our credit cards mixed up when we left... lol there was a lot more credit left on his Amex than mine... I had a great time afterwards!

Dwrich, I guess you outed yourself with the review you posted! You have outdone yourself this time, cowboy. Thanks for livening this up and bringing wonderful eye candies (that was plural)!
OK, got the go ahead to out my date... thank you beautiful Caroline for being my wonderful birthday party date! I had fun, even though everyone kept bumping into our chairs. Next time we will bring reflective tape for safety.

A few other people already admitted to being there... it was good to see you. Kelli Lovve, now a red head, playingnthedark, and Rand Al'Thor.
AKB, it was a pleasure to share in the celebration. Wish you all many more.
Kboy it was a pleasure seeing you again and hope, well looks like you b day was great, so happy b day sir
It was a great pleasure meeting caroline she seems like a wonderful lady
It was a pleasure seeing and visiting with the rest of the gents and the lovely ladies.
Whispers another great day sir and looking forward to the next sir.
And thank all you ladies and gents for welcoming the ladies from Dallas to our town. They will certainly be returning soon.
  • FSCOB
  • 05-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Damn! Kelli Lovve was there and I missed her! Grrr. Bad dark rooms! Bad!

Sad to say I was not the last to leave. Some of you guys can really party all night!

Happy birthday to those that celebrated and thanks to Whispers and his crew for another fun event!
Happy Birthday to the Birthday Day boys! Hope yall had a blast!
Happy Birthday, again, AKB It was nice to see a few familiar faces yesterday!
Austinkboy, thank you very much for taking me as your date! I had a blast! Happy Birthday to those of whom it is applicable It was great to meet some new friends and see some oldies!
Happy Birthday, again, AKB It was nice to see a few familiar faces yesterday! Originally Posted by klovve
So Kelly... Whaddaya think about the brunette that was my date for the day? Very BI and willing.....

Good to hang out with y'all. It was fun. I like these events.

Happy B'day all...me included...good way to start the celebration
Whispers: I thought she was lovely but she never came over to say hello!! Granted, Holeshot and I were tucked away in our corner (and this unruly mop of red locks warranted a few confused looks from friends) but never, not once, did you introduce her! Shame on you
Whispers: I thought she was lovely but she never came over to say hello!! Granted, Holeshot and I were tucked away in our corner (and this unruly mop of red locks warranted a few confused looks from friends) but never, not once, did you introduce her! Shame on you Originally Posted by klovve
About a half dozen guys were trying to pull her from the club to cock block me for the afternoon....

No way was I giving you a chance to do the same.... you would have probably succeeded
Kelli was there?
Kelli was there? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Yes she was. She was my date and we bought each lap dances which was really fun.
  • unagi
  • 05-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks to Whispers as well. Got there late because of work, but it's always good to meet up w/other guys and to get the latest intel from O***** (not sure if I can put his name because he hasn't posted to the thread).