Urge for big anal play....dildos, fists, strapons

After a number of years of enjoying both vanilla sex and having pretty girls using dildos on me...or fisting me. I have noticed that I will just go in phases, some where I just want to romp a sexy girls wet pussy or ass. Then, out of the blue....I will just get an urge to have my ass thoroughly attended to. The phase might last a few days...or almost a month...then I am back to banging sexy pussy. I was wondering if anyone else experienced the changes urges like that...?

I think the anal phase is kicking in...damn shame I haven't found a girl with small hands in austin...!
I think any man who explores their own sexuality will probably find they like anal attention.. There is no denying it feels good.
The "need" that tends to cum with anal play and more extreme play is not just a physical release as it with more vanilla sex, butt a Mind Fuck as well.....Many of my kinky regulars may only see me every 2-3 months as they like to let their "need" build up until it starts to consume them and they seek me out to meet their "needs"......Enjoy ALL your desires as life is too short not to have fun.......Slurp~~
Yes! yes! yes!
I have clients that see me once a month to once every few months. I've found the higher the demands of work and home, the more frequent the visits. A man's natural, instinctual, pressure realease valve. It's almost like the rise in the tides, or something in the air.....I know to expect an email or text, requesting a visit..
The "need" that tends to cum with anal play and more extreme play is not just a physical release as it with more vanilla sex, butt a Mind Fuck as well.....Many of my kinky regulars may only see me every 2-3 months as they like to let their "need" build up until it starts to consume them and they seek me out to meet their "needs"......Enjoy ALL your desires as life is too short not to have fun.......Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
This is so true. More stress changes my sexual urges from the vanilla to the bizzare and extreme!
I have found that like MsA says--it can be a big mind thing! A lot of the guys I see in Midwest are as vanilla as they come,but they do LUV experimenting wiyh anal play once in awhile
I have a doubles gal in KC who is super gfe and when we do doubles,the guys enjoy the extra exploration into anal play as a bonus
I still haven't found a client who wants me to fist him, but I have really small hands and a lot of experience fisting both men and women. Love doing it in my personal life, maybe I'm just not explicit enough about my inclination in my marketing yet to attract all the guys who love getting fisted.
I think you have just clarified your position Spicy.... Marketing plan so amended...LOL.

HB
I still haven't found a client who wants me to fist him, but I have really small hands and a lot of experience fisting both men and women. Love doing it in my personal life, maybe I'm just not explicit enough about my inclination in my marketing yet to attract all the guys who love getting fisted. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
What has your experience been with men and fisting, do the men generally like it? Especially first timers? I am curious because I enjoy when a woman does me with her strap on (when she is enjoying it) and love prostate play. I have never been fisted, actually never really thought much about it.
I do like the occasional fisting! Willing to be someone's guinea pig... lol
I only get into digital anal play (preferably after the anus has an enema). I don't believe my hands are small enough for fisting and I would be afraid of causing damage.
I still haven't found a client who wants me to fist him, but I have really small hands and a lot of experience fisting both men and women. Love doing it in my personal life, maybe I'm just not explicit enough about my inclination in my marketing yet to attract all the guys who love getting fisted. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
you're not too far, but i wish you were closer! i'd love to be your guinea pig
I've used a strap on many times, and finger play, but the idea of using my fist on a guy scares me. I love being fisted vaginally and have a client who wants to anally fist train me, I might take him up on it one of these days as he is a repeat client who I trust.
I wish I could get fucked in the ass.
I wish I could get fucked in the ass. Originally Posted by ZedX79

ask & ye shll receive..lol