providing with English as a second language

Kansas City has been my home for the past decade and is nowhere near the diverse city as LA Miami, Houston, et al.
Visions of this dream hit me hard from time to time. I have seen a couple ads from visitors through KC that indicate they are ESL.
What non-English native tongue is hottest? I would like to see a list of Spanish, French, Creole, Thai, etc. speaking providers that are in the area, have been here, or plan a visit.
i love french, spanish and italian. they could be saying something like 'my dog has three legs, his name is tripod' for all i care, it's damn sexy
I recently stumbled across an ad for a French Canadien and thought a list of these talented linguists could be compiled.
This is America. Ich spreche Englisch.
Again, the thread is my attempt to account for providers who travel and are bilingual/multilingual.
Here is one whose schedule brings her to my area, but unfortunately, my workload will not accommodate a visit at this time.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=12510
I've always had a fantasy where the only language I had in common with my partner was sticky/sweaty sex.
Just over one year later, glad to have made the acquaintance of Michelle from Madrid. She's on an extended USA tour.

Any other class act foreign ladies scheduled to stop in KC?
The taint does not need a translator ... ijs.
Always had a preference for the romance languages (French, Spanish, Italian). Although not an ESL, a gal with a British or Australian accent really gets me going. I think hearing a provider with a Eastern European accent is sexy also. So I guess, I'm not that picky,