NEW PICS

So I am trying to add a couple new pics to my showcase and they keep being turned sideways. This is really frustrating as they are normal in my phone gallery. So with that said, I hope these do not turn sideways on here.
pretty eyes....nice!
Here are some more new pics
pretty eyes....nice! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you so much!! 😘😘
Awesome picks darlin'!! beautiful as ever

peace
PK
Stunning!
Destiny- These new pictures are fantastic. I have known you for many years now and have always thought that you are a very pretty woman. But I now believe that you are getting sexier and prettier as you get older.
Fantastic!
  • iggy
  • 07-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Pretty Eyes. my God man you missed the rest of her smokin body !!

Hell I didnt even notice she had eyes !!

Iggy
Absolutely beautiful and to top it off a beautiful warm smile!
Pretty woman.
Thanks guys!!! You always make me feel special
i like the pic of u layin on bed.. u look great when pic is str8 on or w ur head tilted back a lil bit.. when u tilt ur head down n to side i dont think its as flattering... as for standing pics VERY VERY HOT.... i think not only do u have a beautiful face but a hot body to boot... as for the sideways pics i have same prob, i think its the way ur holding phone when taking oic.. try holding it the long way take pic then turn the other way n take pic.. see wich comes out right then continue to take them that way... hope i was helpful.....
kisses from kira...

p.s. i am looking for a female partner to work w, if u know anyone interested plz txt,email or pm me.... thanx all...
Pretty Eyes. my God man you missed the rest of her smokin body !!

Hell I didnt even notice she had eyes !!

Iggy
Originally Posted by iggy
would b u iggy... rotflmao.... such an dirty old man, just the way i like it... lmao...