Oops damn me!!!

I just dropped my phone in the toilet ....arrrghhh and now I have no way to contact my date ....what do I do he's gonna think I blew him off ....I don't know his number or board name to get ahold of him ...I'm hoping he will read this and pm me !! Any advice people......besides to not be such a cluttzzzz :f ear:
  • iggy
  • 09-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Think real hard his name let us know here or by Pvt msg. will try to pass message on to him on to him .

Toilet really . Cant help but Laugh, sorry .

Iggy
  • iggy
  • 09-05-2014, 12:54 PM
open it up . take battery out. put in zip lock bag with uncooked dry rice will draw moisture out. I been told. really dont kno how well it works

Iggy
Thanks Iggy....yeah at first I was mad at myself then I laughed to .....I'm just glad it was only one of those cheap ten dollar flip phones and not a $400 or more smart phone ...cuz that would have sucked big time....
  • iggy
  • 09-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Yes u are fortunate it not Smart phone. Might just be u r lucky day.

iggy
  • vliet
  • 09-05-2014, 01:47 PM
SAB, most carriers have on line texting; where you could text the person that you cannot use that number anymore and give him a new contact number
Pm me please
take out battery. leave open and dry with hairdrier

It happened to me once, we where talking in the bathroom. She went pee pee, then I went. Went to flush, cell jump put of sweatshirt pocket to go for a swim in are pee pee.

It worked on my cell and almost got 2 more years out of it.

oven may work also if keep low heat, very low and just the phone without the battery
please, no, not the microwave, unless you want to buy a new phone and microwave after the nice firemen put out the fire you may have.