Who is Hen House?

Is it someone with PA, that would violate the rules?

Tell us! Who are you? We've seen no introductory thread! Come out of the closet! Inquiring minds want to know! Do you have PA access?

Are our mods asleep?
That ole jealous urge raising up again? Nice looking reasonably priced girls why would you care? Just enjoy...
Louigi, mind your own business. If you dont want to see girls from this agency then keep moving. Simple as that. All you need to know is that it is taken care of.
I think I should change my handle to Optimator because it seems to do most of my posting!

Cary on.
So Louigi, you want to send me another pm and apologize for the nasty disrespectful comments? When a Mod chimes in you shift into the kiss ass mode. You need to hire a Hen House Girl and get that back pressure taken care of.
Girls that go through agencies prices could be 20% less if they didn't. Still a nice girl working on her own and running her on show,seeing who she wants when she wants at her own price. Don't under stand why girls want pimps.
  • AAG
  • 11-14-2015, 08:49 AM
If you think about it these girls love the money and hate the hassle -screening can be a pain because you fucktards ask the most ridiculous questions. Agency people do the legwork let them know where to go and who to see and they are cool with that

Can they make more money being Indy of course, do they want to risk being outed or hurt? No

They are not exactly out on the street and a Pimp watching them, it's a New World, so start thinking the New Way and not the Old Stereotypical way
If agency = pimp, then madame = pimp. My point is that exploitation can occur with a madame or a pimp.

I'm not going to treat male-run agencies differently than female-run agencies.

There are pros and cons to most decisions.
Girls that go through agencies prices could be 20% less if they didn't. Still a nice girl working on her own and running her on show,seeing who she wants when she wants at her own price. Don't under stand why girls want pimps. Originally Posted by Bill James
+1

Tell us! Who are you? We've seen no introductory thread! Come out of the closet! Inquiring minds want to know! Do you have PA access?

Are our mods asleep? Originally Posted by Louigi
l always knew you were a kiss ass! Oops, my bad, I ment dumb ass, but come on... Really? You can't be that stupid... Can you?
To realize that most providers have handlers of some sort, and do a very good job of not letting it be known. Take a walk behind the curtain sometime and become enlightened....
To realize that most providers have handlers of some sort, and do a very good job of not letting it be known. Take a walk behind the curtain sometime and become enlightened.... Originally Posted by texxxassfilms
There is a whole lot of stuff that goes on here. If you scrutinize every detail you will still be way off from reality.

Are our mods asleep? Originally Posted by Optimator
It appears that the amazing Inspector Clousea has solved another mystery!

Inspector Jacques Clouseau: And now since we are becoming so chummy, perhaps you can tell me about the Great Train Robbery.
Addison Steele: I don't know nothing!
Inspector Jacques Clouseau: He who don't know nothing, must know something, eh?
It appears that the amazing Inspector Clousea has solved another mystery!

Inspector Jacques Clouseau: And now since we are becoming so chummy, perhaps you can tell me about the Great Train Robbery.
Addison Steele: I don't know nothing!
Inspector Jacques Clouseau: He who don't know nothing, must know something, eh? Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Actually, I've been informed that it's perfectly acceptable for a pimp to also have a personal account, with PA access! The caveat is that they are not allowed to review, or comment on the reviews, of the girls in their stable, and the reward for doing so is their personal account will be permanently banned - if they're exposed!
Name a pimp with Premium Access. You want to cry wolf... just be straight up and honest with us.