User ID:: N/A
Phone: (571) 295-3875
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=60242
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Irving (off of 635)
Activities: SS, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, SS, ACG, Mish, CG to completion
Hair Length and Color: Black and had her hair tied up but I think it's shorter than it has been in the past
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: slim body, MM C's, perfect eraser nipples, gorgeous face, sexy voice, 5'5", no tattoos, shaved downstairs
Recommendation: Yes
NaughtyBunny is ATF material for sure. I am a fan of those MMs. She likes to convo and she was not a clock watcher with me.
I’ve only had three true favorites over a pretty large number of years. Original Cindy (retired), Tia Hart (retired), and Bunny. That’s pretty stout company. They all have / had the looks / bodies and the service, but what really set them apart is / was their levels of IoP that truly blurred the line between illusion and reality. Is it real or is it Memorex ?? NC
I have seen Tia Hart many times over the years she was my ATF and total GFE I miss seeing her and wish she would return what a body and total sweetheart! Bunny is on my TD list!
I as wee have seen Ms. Hart many times and do miss her. I have also had the pleasurable the session in no way was comparable to Tia. Just say'in.
Tia Hart was priced out of the acceptable range , and believe me, I am not a cheap cookie.
I gave up because of that.
Just sayin.
I apologize for mentioning the other two (retired) providers. Mentioning other providers in a thread / review always seems to pull the thread / review off of the topic of the lady being reviewed. Please, let us return to the subject of Bunny, who is a fantastic provider in her own right and my favorite lady working these days. NC
Very few compare to what TIA provided. I saw her a few times before she retired the first time. I know she came back for a little while and saw her then. Always amazing. When I heard she retired again it broke my heart.
So she's Catholic? Is MSOG on the menu?
A few years back, when Bunny opened NY NY and Cindy was across the street at Bali I wanted a double with both of them. It did not work out , though I spoke with both mamas, but I got Bunny and the legendary Jessica ( previously at Good Times and an indy before that ) for a double that left me gasping for air. Those were the good times !
Based on limited pics, she hasn't seen her 40's in quite some time.
Based on limited pics, she hasn't seen her 40's in quite some time. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
If you're implying that she's well into her 50's (or even mid-50's), I can tell you with extreme confidence that is not the case.
Those are some gorgeous tits.......
Great review. Thank you.
She seems to be difficult to book...her replies have been days, not hours later every time I have tried to make an appointment. I have to plan my availability, so these 2-3 day replies have not worked out. I will keep trying in hopes of having an encounter like Jayhawks...