Paris Beware

• Fap
  • 09-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Drove by Paris on an early saturday night. Several commissioning officers walking the lot around the girls. Did not feel safe to talk to anyone.
what's a "commissioning officer"?
someone who's looking to enlist streetwalkers as 2nd lieutenant's to go ukraine or elsewhere so they can give blowjobs to soldiers and distract the other side? :^}
Security Guards.
Quit being so scary.
Drove by Paris on an early saturday night. Several commissioning officers walking the lot around the girls. Did not feel safe to talk to anyone. Originally Posted by Fap
Those officers are contracted by Paris, they work for them.
Paris used to have 1-2 employees as security, one fat guy and once taller guy. They still carried guns but now they upgraded to real police, I always drive by when I head to BDD.

They already know what Paris is about since they're not breaking the law by renting out a "video room".
Those officer keep traffic moving and approach parked cars with people in it. So if you park you better be ready to walk in, they want folks hanging out in their cars.
  • Fap
  • 09-08-2024, 07:35 AM
Those officers are contracted by Paris, they work for them.
Paris used to have 1-2 employees as security, one fat guy and once taller guy. They still carried guns but now they upgraded to real police, I always drive by when I head to BDD.

They already know what Paris is about since they're not breaking the law by renting out a "video room".
Those officer keep traffic moving and approach parked cars with people in it. So if you park you better be ready to walk in, they want folks hanging out in their cars. Originally Posted by nfhs04
So, your supposed to park and walk around the lot until you find a girl you like? One of them told me you cant meet inside.
Anyone can wear a shirt that says OFFICER, just not one that says POLICE on it.. a CEO is a Chief Executive OFFICER. So no they aren't real cops but security guards. They do seem to be more strict when it comes to directing traffic though like not letting people sit in the parking lot or talk too long to the ladies.. They also set up some barriers through the back exit so you can't just circle around.

I remember they used to have guys wearing red Paris shirts keeping the peace outside but those guys really didn't do much except talk to the girls so that's probably why they got rid of them lol.

So, your supposed to park and walk around the lot until you find a girl you like? One of them told me you cant meet inside. Originally Posted by Fap

You could do that or just drive up next to them. Keep eye contact because the other girls will try to swarm your window if there's a lot of them.