Should I go for DATY and DFK without any concern?

heck I'll kiss you after kissing my kitty Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Now thats what I'm talking about...
The chick at the bar is safer
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2023, 07:59 AM
The chick at the bar is safer Originally Posted by Gotyour6
And sexier... I've been scoring on civilians lately. Hobby options are depressing and delusional. Not all, just most
It smells and tase bad I don't enjoy daty, and DFK sexually is good but when she has you lick the last guy cum off her teeth it get gross.
It smells and tase bad I don't enjoy daty, and DFK sexually is good but when she has you lick the last guy cum off her teeth it get gross. Originally Posted by Ripmany
If it smells and tastes bad you're at the wrong hole buddy.
Sounds like you shouldn't be in the hobby.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
So its "DATY" "DFK" or bust? Granted his question was dumb as hell for a myriad of reasons, but this response wasnt that less dumber. Your respsone could be applied to the providers who dont do "BBBJ" or "DFK" Should not they be in the hobby as well?
So its "DATY" "DFK" or bust? Granted his question was dumb as hell for a myriad of reasons, but this response wasnt that less dumber. Your respsone could be applied to the providers who dont do "BBBJ" or "DFK" Should not they be in the hobby as well? Originally Posted by Statue of Libertine
I didn't even vaguely say that. His paranoia shown in this thread is why I indicated that he probably should not be in the hobby. The choice to participate in any activity is an individual one and asking a question of this type is not going to solve the paranoia. Answers are going to support both sides of the issue and no consensus will be obtained. There are too many places to read about whatever possible risks there could be without trying to get answers from a bunch of smartass board rats.
If it smells and tastes bad you're at the wrong hole buddy. Originally Posted by ben dover
There skin fungus around the hole.
I didn't even vaguely say that. His paranoia shown in this thread is why I indicated that he probably should not be in the hobby. The choice to participate in any activity is an individual one and asking a question of this type is not going to solve the paranoia. Answers are going to support both sides of the issue and no consensus will be obtained. There are too many places to read about whatever possible risks there could be without trying to get answers from a bunch of smartass board rats. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Such as yourself right? Well not really, because there was nothing "smart" about that dumbass shit you initially posted.
Whatever dude. Go back and put that stick back in your ass and try to enjoy yourself.
It smells and tase bad I don't enjoy daty, and DFK sexually is good but when she has you lick the last guy cum off her teeth it get gross. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I would just avoid those foul ladies altogether.
I would just avoid those foul ladies altogether. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Second time yes but when I paid $80.00 lately I getting my money worth..

But far kissing if she allows it I all in it best way to get a hard on.
I see many of the encounter reports have DFK and DATY in it, and my friends who introduced me to the hobby tells me never to do those because of STD risk.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision? Originally Posted by squirtle
I eat it all. Asshole and Pussy. I also suck dick.
I love to kiss them as well. I usually do a cream pie cleanup as well.
I see many of the encounter reports have DFK and DATY in it, and my friends who introduced me to the hobby tells me never to do those because of STD risk.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision? Originally Posted by squirtle

Your friends are right.

Furthermore, every encounter in the Hobby World carries risk of transmitting an STD. These risks could be the same or higher in promiscuous intimate encounters in the "real World".

The only way to limit STD risk to zero is through committed monogamy or abstinence.